• This topic has 164 replies, 61 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 5 posts - 161 through 165 (of 165 total)
  • Katie Hopkins talking at your kids school – good, bad, meh?
  • matt_outandabout

If that Swinney Twitter reply is for real, he just went up in my estimation.

nickc

She’s been sacked by the Mail

not a massive victory really, the people that want to hear what she says will next just toddle off to where-ever she pops up. My money’s on Briebart. I imagine for many Mail readers, it’s already bookmarked on their browsers.

rOcKeTdOg

I’d be fine with it if the pupils had a choice of attending or not. Being made to sit and listen would not be ok. Free speech advocate here but I’m also free not to listen. But you sometimes have to listen to get both sides of the argument. I’m not sure of the age of the children and their ability to make an informed decision

martinhutch

not a massive victory really, the people that want to hear what she says will next just toddle off to where-ever she pops up.

Her core constituency lies among people who are hysterically resistant to any kind of change, so I doubt it. I suppose she can just follow the money and earn her crust by echoing the half-formed thoughts of Breitbart readers, but at least that spares the UK having to listen to her poisonous guff.

Hopefully even the Express won’t touch her given the libel bill she dumped on the Mail.

DezB
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg –
    I’d be fine with it if the pupils had a choice of attending or not. Being made to sit and listen would not be ok.

Subject matter has changed RD – I don’t think any schools took her up on the offer, so she’s now preaching hate elsewhere (in the US!) .

Viewing 5 posts - 161 through 165 (of 165 total)

The topic ‘Katie Hopkins talking at your kids school – good, bad, meh?’ is closed to new replies.