Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Karma, innit?
  • druidh
    Free Member

So, I set off for a wee blast around the Pentlands. It’s been a lovely day and it’s just cooling off nicely. The 9zero7 has been freed from it’s Alfine shackles and now, some two pounds lighter and easier pedalling, really wants to go. The new Husker Du tyres are giving me ridiculous levels of grip and I’m climbing stuff I normally struggle on, despite the loose, gravelly, dusty trails (that’s right folks). At 20psi, they’re also absorbing all the trail chatter and I am having an absolute whale of a time. I’m also thinking “get up tomorrow morning and do it again!”. I stay out longer than planned but, like a good little boy scout, I’ve come prepared, fix on the lights and carry on through the woods.

Then I think I better check my phone to see if my daughter has been trying to get a hold of me and tell her to put the oven on for dinner. My phone. The one that was in my bum-bag. The bum-bag which has an open pocket….. and no phone…….

dawson

oops! And it was all going so well!

scaredypants

android, with gps ?
    switched on and still charged ?

maybe this ?

tazzymtb

Karma, innit

for wearing a bum bag you deserve no less 😉

Kit
    Free Member

Have you paid jimmy back yet for those brakes?

Oh wait…you’re not Realman are you, I was hoping karma had caught up with him 🙁

cynic-al
    Free Member

How is it karma?

As anti karma, I have a spare Desire for short loan/sale…

jeffcapeshop
    Free Member

time for another lap then?

wellhung
    Free Member

Pentlands…thought they were out of bounds or some such like ? 😉

Kit
    Free Member

Oh, and…

my daughter has been trying to get a hold of me and tell her to put the oven on for dinner.

Sexist child labouring pig 😉

dawson

did you find your phone?

jimmy

Col – you still owe me that fiver for that Superstar rotor you robbing stealing b******d. Karma my arse.

Sorry, wrong thread.

druidh
    Free Member

Phone was recovered. It had been picked up minutes later by uistboy. I’m so glad I didn’t go out that night to try and find it 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Karma, innit?’ is closed to new replies.