Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 94 total)
  • just had a BNP flyer through the door….
  • mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i need creative suggestions as to how best to despoil it

it's too shiny to use as bog paper and i'm not sure i want Nick Griffin's wonky eye staring up my jacksy.

It also has him nicely photoshoped in front of Winston Churchill and then proudly states that I can choose between 'The [BNP] and peace, or the warmongering politicians'

And i very much doubt that it arriving on St Georges day is a coincidence

wwaswas

smear it with Marmite and post it back to them?

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

We had one yesterday from UKIP.

Their local policies were more armed forces and less imigration. I didn't realise Fife was under that much threat.

Oh, and the candidate was south african.

MrAgreeable

Collect up all the ones that are sticking out of your neighbours' letterboxes and paste them to the pavement in the shape of a giant knob.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

You could put it on the wall over your bed, and look at it in order to 'keep the wolf from the door' whilst indulging in some sweet sweet loving with your significant other.

MrAgreeable

In all seriousness, spare a thought for the poor posties that have to deliver them. I'd just dump them in the canal, and face the consequences on my return to the sorting office.

WackoAK
    Free Member

i want Nick Griffin's wonky eye staring up my jacksy

Quote of the week!

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

if i got caught between it and my significant other then i'm more likely to get torched with it than anything else.

good bit of Daily Mail style quoteage there Wacko

Eccles
    Free Member

Attach to something heavy, post back to the BNP office. Don't pay the postage. Irritating, costly and inconvenient. I think there's about a pound "handling fee" that RM put on top of the insufficent postage charge as well, so if a few hundred people do this it'll soon add up.

Lifer
    Free Member

Yeah send it back to the winky f**knut with a yellow pages attached

yunki
    Free Member

is it English?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

just sending it back isn't going to cut the mustard. Maybe if i sent it back with the yellow pages AND a big stinking turd?

hora
    Free Member

Wrap it round a brick and deliver it over the head of that fat idiot who leads them?

Eccles
    Free Member

Spot on.

ski
    Free Member

Politicians and duff eyes, does make you wonder..

Lifer
    Free Member

Eccles
    Free Member

On that last photo one can easily imagine that the Incredible Hulk, just out of shot to the lookers right, has let rip the most awesome fart.

hora
    Free Member

I'd love to have a crack. I wouldn't waste any eggs on him though. Even if one of his minders put me on my ass I'd feel good about scaring the idiot.

stu1972
    Free Member

Keep hold of it, you can always use it to wipe your @rse if you run out of toilet roll !

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

I’m bemused by the way the BNP always try to link themselves in some way with WW2 veterans and leaders who spent the war fighting fascists.

deft
    Free Member

He just arrived at his manifesto launch with a fat man dressed as St George who then hovered in the background for the whole thing

LHS
    Free Member

Sprinkle petrol on it, make the **** swallow it, then make him swallow a lit match.

Or the brick suggestion above.

epicyclo

Best revenge is simply to go out and vote for the party of your choice.

Democracy is great. We can have a revolution every 4 years

mogrim

epicyclo +1, denying another party their voice (however execrable it may be) is not the way to go.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i'm not denying anyone their voice.

I've read the flyer and now i wish to defecate on it as a symbolic act of my feelings about it's contents.

Aristotle
    Free Member

Attach to something heavy, post back to the BNP office. Don't pay the postage.

Class!

grahamh
    Free Member

I’m bemused by the way the BNP always try to link themselves in some way with WW2 veterans and leaders who spent the war fighting fascists.

Like the classic send all the foreigners home thing with a Spitfire from a Polish squadron 😆

hora
    Free Member

Who is he going to link themselves to? Their voters? 😆

Cyril the thick prick down the street who couldnt be bothered at school and has drifted from job to job but blames the 'darkies' for taking the Doctors job that he could have done? 😆

'Get rid' of all the immigrants and the BNP would probably start on those other 'immigrants' Jews.

markenduro
    Free Member

The flyers were printed in china

CTML
    Free Member

^HA!

kaesae
    Free Member

Why not start a campaign to post all the leaflets to his or his followers / minions home address's, see how they like getting rubbish through the door.

Not that much hassle involved in posting one letter, a few thousand coming through the door with crosses in black pen so they can't be reused is a different story.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Why not just put it in the bin, instead of giving it so much attention by rattling on about it on here.

westkipper
    Free Member

As a postie we are tasked with providing a mail drop for all the parties, but I've always refused to deliver the BNPs leaflets, and to their credit the bosses (they're not all bas**rds- just the higher ones) have always respected my reasons for it.
    This year, possibly because of Griffins nazi's revised constitution(?) we're being pressured more to doing them, unless we can find someone else to do them for us.
    I fancied finding my local party members (here's a few rangers fans round here so there's bound to be at least one) and dumping them at their door with a covering note.
    I take it though the infamous leaked list is not online any more?.

Talkemada
    Free Member

Why not just put it in the bin, instead of giving it so much attention by rattling on about it on here.

+1

tyger
    Free Member

Have you read this? >

clicky

_tom_
    Free Member

I got the same flyer as well, it was promptly put straight in the bin.

westkipper
    Free Member

' A return to their land of ethnic origin'
    hmmm, which body parts of mine are gonna stay in Scotland, which are getting repatriated to Norway? 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Where are you guys based? It'll be interesting if someone tries putting one through my door.

Printed in China? You are not being serious are you? Surely they would give work to local printers considering their main stay message.

konabunny
    Free Member

The best thing you could do is to call up the local candidate and act like a floating voter, then keep them for hours on your doorstep. The more you're wasting their time, the less they're out bothering people.

The downside is that that would actually require you to speak to these tossers.

hora
    Free Member

I would like to help the BNP canvassers replicate that authentic 'WW2 feel'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7fvevu6rwY

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘just had a BNP flyer through the door….’ is closed to new replies.