Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Just did DIY – Why didn't I die?
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Five new double sockets in the garage plus Dad’s old separates stereo and speakers.

All working first time. no electric shocks, no blood and no ladder related incidents!

What are you meant to do after a morning of DIY if you don’t go to A&E?

sandwicheater

Pub, and it’s then that the fire starts.

khani
    Free Member

It’s just your spirit lingering around after death and refusing to accept what’s really happened,
    Your burnt and crispy corpse is lying in the garage waiting to be discovered…

somafunk

WCA looks up and realises all his neighbours are out of their houses asking each other if their power is switched off……..

takisawa2

Am the only one with an image of Clark Griswald in their head…

ajantom

Just fitted a shower, and waiting on the grout to dry. Bets on how long til the house floods?

singlesteed
    Free Member

But a lottery ticket

DezB
    Free Member

I just fitted 2 fence panels. Fitted perfectly, didn’t break or injure anything.
    Don’t think I even swore.
    Weird day!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Decided to really push the boat out and try to change the oil in the rear diff.

Car up on ramps and look for the drain and fill plugs. Oh, there they are

I bet they are a git to remove and when they do come out the oil will be clean anyway. no, they loosened easily and the oil definitely needed changing

All done with no oil spillage, injury and the car sounds better even on a short test run.

Stunning.

Might actually buy my first ever lottery tickets.

tthew

I think you should crack on and do some gas fitting while your luck’s in.

RustyMac

Can I be the first to say, even with this new found luck and sucess DO NOT go near the ladders.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

I’ve got a threshi.g machine with a blockage if youve got 5 mins spare

andyl
    Free Member

maybe it’s like Final Destination. Something you have done today will develop a fault and try to maim you in the coming days.

codybrennan
    Free Member

I chainsawed down a 12 foot high tree, never used a chainsaw in my life and had no real PPE apart from clear glasses.

I didn’t die; however, the chainsaw blade is a bit burnt as I didn’t top up the oil tank.

codybrennan
    Free Member

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Just did DIY – Why didn't I die?’ is closed to new replies.