Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • jump of dooooom!
  • katemassey
    Free Member

‘The Jump of Doooom’ …. = our old coffee table = 24 hours of fun!!! Glad it made ppl smile and kept ppl goin that was our aim!! The lads have some funny ideas for Mountain Mayhem next year. We sat taking tons of pictures of the riders ….amongst ringing our *pink* cow bell’s lol….
    I’ll be adding them gradually to Flickr if you made the Jump you will more than likely find a picture of yourself on the following link =D http://www.flickr.com/photos/katemassey2011/

No. 9 was the winner!! well done to everyone that tried…evan the guy that got a puncture after his jump =D oops.

Looking forward to next year =D

katemassey
    Free Member

GilesDrake
    Free Member

evan the guy that got a puncture after his jump =D oops.

That’d be me… fail… 🙁

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

KAte pic isnt’ showing up??

njee20
    Free Member

That’d be me… fail…

Didn’t slow you down though, you could’ve at least had the decency to ruin the wheel, if you’d run a whole lap maybe we’ve have caught you 🙂

Congratulations on being the fastest rider on the searchable results still!

GilesDrake
    Free Member

I know! Very unreasonable of me!

At the time I was panicking, BIG TIME! The relief when the CO2 inflated the tyre after a couple minutes of faffing!

I was pretty chuffed with rank 1/985 on speed 😉 Pretty cool they went to the effort to do that searchable database.

How are your legs feeling? Mine have just about recovered from the run now. Might actually manage a training ride tonight. I’m thinking of talking to GB about a rematch at Dusk till Dawn!

katemassey
    Free Member

Hi Munqe-chick – not sure why that picture isn’t showing up very strange! if you go on my Flickr page they are all on there. I have got another 50 odd to upload will be doing that over the weekend.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/katemassey2011/

Are you able to see those pictures?

katemassey
    Free Member

Sorry about your puncture! 🙂 I did shout sorry about 3 times lol you did really well though

parkesie
    Free Member

Im sure both of my wheels are 26″

GilesDrake
    Free Member

Sorry about your puncture! I did shout sorry about 3 times lol you did really well though

lol no problem at all, my own fault… Obviously not qualified to ride a bike once the wheels leave the ground 😉

gee
    Free Member

Haha – mate I’m probably doing solo at D2D. If you fancy a one-on-one rematch…

GB

GilesDrake
    Free Member

Ooooo you might be on there! Have to check CX fixtures but that could be epic fun!

doomno1
    Free Member

Just found this here ,the Jump Of Doom made the event for me, my kids could not belive i was a world champion when i told them.
    Thanks to Kate and her team for making this possible and i look forward to see it return next year?
    All the best from No9 a 41year old solo rider.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘jump of dooooom!’ is closed to new replies.