Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • JobSeekersTrackWorld ……
  • RobinL

Well after 27 years at the same place, various positions, numerous bosses – some good, some bad, 3 administrations and finally insolvency – I’m now officially unemployed and signed on to JobSeekers !

55 years old, left school on the Friday, started work on the Monday and never been out of a job before today !

Despite initial worries, I’ve a couple of interviews lined up but unfortunately I expect to take a pay cut.

But it wasn’t as bad as expected today, the 4 of us left in IT were virtually the last out of the building switching the lights off after us.

So now I’ve got to remain positive and use the free time constructively …..

Lots of jobs to do around the house ….. and garden ……. ride the bike lots …… aim for big hitter status on the forum ….

Maybe the final one was just a step too far !

🙂

woody2000

aim for big hitter status on the forum ….

Not if you can’t even manage to post in the right forum 🙂

Sorry to hear that Robin – we’ll have to get out for a ride whilst you’re a temporary (hopefully) man of leisure!

RobinL

Oops ……..

Must try harder 🙂

Hi Jason, yes we’ll to organise a ride …

maxtorque

I’ve been enjoying an “early” retirement for just over a year now. Think i’m going to have to get a job, i’m bored now! 😉

AdamW
    Free Member

I may find out tomorrow if I’m joining joblesstrackworld. Work has been pants this past year though so I’m not getting any panties (mine or anyone else’s) in a bundle.

I’ll become a rent-buoy. Someone you can pay to chuck into the sea and point at things.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘JobSeekersTrackWorld ……’ is closed to new replies.