• This topic has 30 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by tron.
Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • JML Snuggie. Would you?
  • Kevevs
    Free Member

My flat has no central heating, so I use those electric oil radiator things, that spank electric. Instead of donning loads of layers over winter, I thought I might purchase a http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?client=opera&rls=en&q=jml+snuggie&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=14281809820562328801&sa=X&ei=5Y2sTs_KGcfNhAeWzszRDw&ved=0CFUQ8wIwAA

A blue one OF COURSE! Strictly for sofa telly duties. because I am a man and wearing a snuggie is in no way effeminate or unmanly. I’m kinda feebly throwing out the “any experiences”?

Kevevs
    Free Member

check it out.

though, I don’t really think it’s marketed at good looking people with polished wood floors and massive expensive leather sofas. ooh, aspirational snuggie!

Edric64
    Free Member

I have a blanket for dossing on the sofa watching telly duty.Been putting off buying heating oil and managed since the start of April but may have to give in soon.And the cocoapalm is dying in the cold.

Kevevs
    Free Member

but imagine a blanket with arms. It’s a brilliant invention! I kinda like it, you could go on a date in a snuggie and totally disguise your folds of fat.

_tom_
    Free Member

Snuggies are awesome!

grantway
    Free Member

LOL Na just turn the heating on
    Its like saying I’m off to bed but oh look i am in bed good night!

rOcKeTdOg

The ‘book people’ are selling leopard print ones at work, you can get ones with legs too, although they do look a bit like an open backed adult romper suit

saladdodger
    Free Member

on the same subject Kevevs I too have not used the heating as yet bloody oil is a horrendous cost.

My wife bought a er “baby Grow” fleece all in one c/w booties from Primark for £10 last year and she loves it ok she looks a bit er daft in it but she is warm.

TBH I want a baby grow to now but a snuggle well yes that makes sense

mieszko
    Free Member

No central heating is a pain. Did not have one in my last flat. I had to use some electric radiators, they eat so much energy I could probably just burn fivers to heat the room.

To answer your question, if I did not have central heating (and know how much the bloody electric heaters would cost to use) I probably would buy a snuggie, but I would not write about it here 😉

However I now have central heating so don’t need one. I would go with the leopard print one as rocketdog suggested as it seems leopard print is in fashion again 😉

DrJ

Perfect for playing the drums, as well …

IanMunro
    Free Member

Or you could get one of those sleeping bags with arms and legs.
    Far more butch.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Personally. Not in a million years.

More here: adult babygro website

DrJ

I shudder to think what’s going to happen when CaptainFlash wakes up and finds this thread. What colour brogues with a giant size baby-gro ??

PrinceJohn

If they’re good enough for the mounted guards outside buckingham palace, they’re good enough for the likes of us.

Bazz

Cheers, i’ve just found one of missus’ chrimbo presents!

canibearaindogtoo
    Free Member

Bazz, it’s like you read my mind.

winston_dog
    Free Member

A bit more expensive but they do start at £35.

Diving woolly bear

I’d rather eat yellow snow – have you guys no self respect? Or testicles?

ratherbeintobago

Cheers, i’ve just found one of missus’ chrimbo presents!

Got a snuggie for Mrs RBIT a couple of years back, and she thought it was the best present ever.

Andy

Bunnyhop

Go for it, however it strikes me as the kind of fabric that you could catch your toe nails on.

I’d like a pink one.

Woody
    Free Member

You need to be eco-friendly

clunker

My wife’s Nan bought her one yesterday, I have just been taking the pi@@ out of it!!

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Everyone looks like they’re having a great time in these baby grows/sleeping bags. I want one.

Crell
    Free Member

Why not cover all the bases and get one that goes outdoors as well?!

Why not remove any doubt and have ‘I am a c**t’ tattooed to your forehead?

nbt

Why does that make me think of this

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Uncle Fester wore a Snuggie with a fur collar which looked ace. Mind you Uncle Fester didn’t even have to worry about the electricity bill.

Personally I prefer to just use a duvet, like that I can surreptitiously touch myself when big butch guys like TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSTR come on the telly.

stumpyjumper
    Free Member

Agh nbt’s post reminds me of my misspent youth whilst I lay here wrapped all happy within my snuggle. They are utter gash until your I’ll then they are the best invention ever.

Junkyard
    Free Member

i prefer to wear thermals tbh – same effect – If you are cold use more layers

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Jack’s got one, but Ulrika’s got two!

tron
    Free Member

Slanket bad, Poncho good:

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘JML Snuggie. Would you?’ is closed to new replies.