Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Jeremy Vine thing update
  • toby1

APPEAL

Unlicensed vehicle, while on a suspended sentence, threatening abusive behaviour recorded on TV. APPEAL, what the hell is there to APPEAL Jeez!

My wee is getting warm.

PJM1974
    Free Member

If only she’d done that to Piers Morgan. I think we’d all be having a whip-round to help fund her defence.

mcj78
    Free Member

We could still have a whip round to pay someone to run him over?

8)

PJM1974
    Free Member

Preferably, someone with a licensed, taxed and insured vehicle.

joat

Preferably, someone with a licensed, taxed and insured vehicle.

Just make sure he’s on a bike and claim low sun.

anagallis_arvensis

9 months

tjagain

🙂

matt_outandabout

Well that turned out OK.

tymbian
    Free Member

Dis she get 9 months for the threatening and abusive behaviour or is there something in there also for faliure to drive without due dillegence towards other road users?

frankconway

Tymbian, don’t ignore fact that car was not taxed.
    That, in isolation, should get time.
    And she’s fugly.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I defer to frank’s expertise on the above matters, but in addition, she was already on a suspended sentence for multiple offences, so it wasn’t just 9 months for calling Vine a nob.

tymbian
    Free Member

Fugly she most certainly is. I’m sure that won’t matter where she’s going. Her whole attitude doesnt give me any confidence that shell believe she’s anything but a victim here.
    I’d like to think though that she’ll come out a changed person.
    Having been knocked off my bike 12 days ago and suffering multiple fractures, months off work ( self-employed ) I’d like to think that in these high profile cases people are made examples of and the bad drivibg toward cyclists is highlighted. Drivers need to become aware that there are consequences if you hit a cyclist..even more so if you then proceed to threaten on a public highway. She’ll always be known as the person who made the gun shape to Jeremy Vine and not the irresponsible ?river she is. A 12 month ban when she comes out of clink would of been good.

frankconway

If we all got time for calling someone a nob we would need just a few more prisons.

moose
    Free Member

Jesus, I’d be in Guantanamo for my use of the C-bomb if that were the case.

Stoner
    Free Member

Reporting had been really rubbish on the sentencing as no one has separated the current offences sentence from any pre existing suspended sentences.

Only the telegraph appears to have been able to report the distinction

The altercation with Mr Vine took place last August when she was already serving a suspended sentence for theft, assault causing actual bodily harm and resisting arrest.

Judge Phillip Matthews told Pearson the suspended sentence would be activated.

Sentencing her, he said: “This is a bad case of loss of control by you, letting your anger take over. It has happened in the past.”

For the offence of using threatening and abusive or insulting words or behaviour, involving Mr Vine, she was jailed for one month.For the charge of driving without reasonable consideration to other road users and a charge of driving without valid tax, to which she previously pleaded guilty, she received no separate punishment.

The court heard in October 2015, at Isleworth Crown Court she was sentenced to 14 months, suspended for 18 months for theft, assault causing ABH and resisting arrest for an offence dating back to December 2012.

She was stopped walking out of a shop in The Kings Road after being suspected of shoplifting, and kicked and bit the member of security and tried to bite a community police officer.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

She really is a class act.

But you could tell that from her behaviour.

tymbian
    Free Member

For driving without reasonable consideration to others she revieved no sentence…sends a message to car drivers that does.. appalling!

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘Jeremy Vine thing update’ is closed to new replies.