Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • JE James – Spot on.
  • toss
    Free Member

Got to tell ya that I’m VERY happy with JE James! Never dealt with them before but I had a lot of help from Andy in choosing a bike over a few days last week. I went to the Rotherham shop Saturday & was served very efficiently by a very pleasant & polite young lad (with one of them dodgy expander earings :-)).

Great service, great price, great help, well happy with the new bike and well impressed with the actual shop – they have got EVERYTHING in there!

Keep up the good work! T

(plus – I didnt ask because I knew what I wanted but I bet THEY would let you try before you buy!)

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

Got to tell ya that I’m VERY happy with JE James! Never dealt with them before but I had a lot of help from Andy in choosing a bike over a few days last week. I went to the Rotherham shop Saturday & was served very efficiently by a very pleasant & polite young lad (with one of them dodgy expander earings :-)).

Great service, great price, great help, well happy with the new bike and well impressed with the actual shop – they have got EVERYTHING in there!

Keep up the good work! T

(plus – I didnt ask because I knew what I wanted but I bet THEY would let you try before you buy!)

Thanks toss, i will pass this on to the guys that helped you out. Much appreciated!!

Get yourself back this weekend – 15% off everything in store, going to be some mega deals on.

Cheers again and thanks for the positive feedback. 😀

wrecker
    Free Member

Get yourself back this weekend – 15% off everything in store

Now you tell him……

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

Now you tell him……

You don’t know what he bought and at what price? 8)

eyerideit
    Free Member

What bike did you get?

Pics of the shiny new beast please?

docrobster
    Free Member

I can confirm I was allowed a ride around a bit of waste ground next to the Sheffield branch when I bought a bike 5 yrs ago.

wrecker
    Free Member

You don’t know what he bought and at what price?

Only joking. He’ll be pissed if he didn’t get 15% off though!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘JE James – Spot on.’ is closed to new replies.