Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • J Tech suspension tuning
  • deano8
    Free Member

Has anyone used j – tech to tune their suspension, how did it perform afterwards??

steveh

I’ve had several things done by them with very good results. A fox rp2 was serviced and tuned with a shim stack to give it the same feel as a push tuned one I had before. It gave more support and didn’t blow through it’s travel so easily. Big thumbs up from me.

z1ppy

Had a couple of m8’s forks done there, for a std service which he did exactly that & they’ve come back and worked fine…
    Would happily use him again.

deano8
    Free Member

Thanks for your replies, I’m getting the length and stroke adjusted on a RP23 to fit my old Stump Jumper as it has an irregular size afr shock.
    Any other input very welcome:)

z1ppy

ex-pearce cycles mechanic I believe, with a good if understated reputation IIRC.
    Dirt article on a special he did..

freeridenick
    Free Member

Had my lyriks and rear shock done a few weeks ago, great service.

Ewan
    Free Member

Also had my lyriks and rear shock done a few months ago – excellent service – made it very convenient. Also custom tuned the lyrik to ride higher in it’s travel – worked a treat and the fork is very supple now but without diving too much.

Intend to use them again and recommend them to others!

stumpyjag
    Free Member

Would highly recommend James at J Tech, nothing is too much trouble and the advice is excellent.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘J Tech suspension tuning’ is closed to new replies.