Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • I've two bikes on eeekbay
  • madal
    Free Member

for the third time in a month 🙄 , 115 watchers on the MTB and 92 on the tri bike and out of the whole lot I'd say SIX are serious players.

What's that all about then? 😕 You have to laugh 🙄 😆 😆

Al 😉

fontmoss
    Free Member

robhughes
    Free Member

whats the mtb. ❓

CHB

Perfectly normal. I probably watch 10 things for every one that I actually bid on.

megastream
    Free Member

come on, tell us so we can bump it up to a couple of thousand watchers 😆

brakes
    Free Member

some people are selling something similar and want to know what it goes for
    some people are watching several similar items and will bid on one of them
    some people miss the auction because they go out on the pop instead
    some people want to know where you live so they can come round and pinch it

just because you're watching it doesn't mean you've any intention of bidding on it

HTTP404
    Free Member

a wild stab …
    your bikes?

and if I'm right …

what possessed you to ever buy this?!
    Linky

madal
    Free Member

😆 :lol:@ HTTP404

Yes I can understand watching and not actually buying, but why do folk go to the bother of messaging and wasting other folks time when they have absolutely no intention of buying, I have sold these bikes each time I've listed, then no spondoolas to back up their purchases, so why even go there?
    The funny thing is this, it's only cycling related :lol:. I used to be on the site a few years back and never had anywhere near so much crap as I have had listing two bikes 😆

I have an idea what it is though, "junior" is on via the parents and nowt else to do 😆

Al. 😉

samuri
    Free Member

I'll watch something looks good quite often just to see if it's looking like it'll go really cheap just by chance, I'm only interested in it if I can pick it up really cheap, I expect a lot of people are similar.

duckers
    Free Member

Are those big gay cowboy boots SPD compatible? if so I know someone who might be interested for a big gay cowboy cycle rodeo…

madal
    Free Member

Luv the boots stuff folks 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘I've two bikes on eeekbay’ is closed to new replies.