Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • I've got £1000 tops too spend on a used fs trail centre weapon..help pls
  • bikemanspen
    Free Member

Ok so as the title suggest I’m thinking trek fuel ex 8 or something like that!
    What would you guys say as there’s an empty space in the shed.

Cheers ben

cloudnine
    Free Member

You could get a nice Wakizashi and a tanto for that kind of money.. having problems with those pesky 650b riders flying past you?

ampthill

My Trek Fuel 6.5 was under that budget and had only been ridden once

IMHO unless you really need a particular bike just keep looking at whats around in your size. Look at the bikes pictures, try and profile the seller, found out about that model. When it all seems good go for it

I think it makes more sense to flexible about make and model and find one in really good condition near enough to view it

Consider a Giant Trance. Sorry can’t remember the equivalent specialized

Obviously geeing some one to post the bike from 500 miles away once you’ve paid paypal gift isn’t a great plan

daftvader
    Free Member

cheaper and less likely to cause lasting damage would be a length heavy duty electrical cable, only cost a couple of quid… the rest could be used to buy a new bike… 🙂

bikemanspen
    Free Member

Those kinda riders are too busy mincing around with there hair or wondering how good there kit looks on there new/soon to be ££££ bike!

stumpy01

I’d be looking at a recent Stumpjumper FSR. I love mine. Seems to be the ideal mix of efficient ground covering stuff and confidence inspiring when things get tricky.

Safe option perhaps, but a good one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I've got £1000 tops too spend on a used fs trail centre weapon..help pls’ is closed to new replies.