Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • It's like Twitter except we charge people.
  • UncleFred
    Free Member
    radoggair
    Free Member

funniest thing in ages. What a guy

nuke

😆

AndyP
    Free Member

Magic 8-ball Wednesday. Now in use in our office.

DezB
    Free Member

Did you nick that from my link earlier? Or coincidence?
    Either way it's brilliant 😉

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Nice read, gave me a chuckle, thanks! 🙂

debaser

Fantastic 😀

This is a nice diversion along similar lines…

http://clientsfromhell.tumblr.com/

Client/desinger exchanges that remind me far too much of time spent as a freelancer.

UncleFred
    Free Member

Did you nick that from my link earlier? Or coincidence?

Nope got it in an email this morning….

skidartist
    Free Member

That pie chart at the bottom is second only to the pacman pie chart

jimmy

hehe, a lot to read but I'm doing it…

Each Tuesday I hold a disco in my bedroom with strobe lighting and special guest. As my wardrobe door has a large mirror on it, it looks like someone is dancing with you. I once dressed as a lady and it was almost exactly what I imagine dancing with a real lady would be like. Unfortunately, I kept worrying about falling, hitting my head and being found dressed that way so she left after only a few dances and a brief kiss.

nosemineb
    Free Member

Very good. I see the 7 legged spider story is in there which has been posted before.
    Nice t shirts to!

debaser
    sideshowdave
    Free Member

class 😆

BigDummy
    Free Member

History of the Bicycle

The bicycle was named after its inventor, Robert Bicycle, a Dutch man who, dissatisfied with having to walk to the cheese shop, created the first two wheeled human-powered vehicle in 1972. Due to the non-existent petroleum requirements that the bicycle presented, its use quickly become popular with social workers and crystal healers and within just a few years, the smell of patchouli oil became inescapable even within the comfort of one's car on the freeway. Although primarily regarded as a woman's hobby, bicycle riding has since gained popularity not only amongst the homosexual male community but also people who enjoy wearing Spandex® of all persuasions. 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘It's like Twitter except we charge people.’ is closed to new replies.