Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Issue57 in the MagArchive
  • tomdebruin
    Free Member

As the title says, issue 57 is in the MagArchive for pageflipping and PDF downloading.

If you don't have access get yourself over to premier to sign up. And it's Friday, so you're slacking at work anyway aren't you?

tomdebruin
    Free Member

And there's a teaser right here for the non premiered.

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

And subscibers will get their paper copy………

tomdebruin
    Free Member

…indeed they will.

nunuboogie
    Free Member

still not had my copy in the post, should i be worried?

tomdebruin
    Free Member

@nunuboogie Give Claire a ring this afternoon to get it sorted out. You should have it by now. 01706 814397

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Got my copy on saturday, I guess it's a STW quirk that the mag appears in the online archive before the paper copies get sent out. Never mind, I'll live with it for the moment.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Any chance of the next issue having a different cover pic? 😉 I can never find the latest issue when in the loo 'cos they nearly all seem to be someone riding through a forest.

Also, the closing date for the Transition comp passed before I even got my mag

Otherwise, 8/10 😀

Mark

Most of the the people who get the digital version have paid extra for that on top of their paper version. The whole point of the digital version is it reduces the number of distribution hoops we have to jump through with the print version so it is available to download several days earlier than the print copies. If getting the mag at the earliest opportunity is something that is important then you now have the option to choose a digital version. In short we deliberately ensure the digital version is available as soon as possible. If you choose the paper version there will be an extended distribution chain that the mag has to travel through ergo you get it later than the digital version. If you are already a print subscriber then it's just £5 extra a year to get both 🙂

penguinni

Im an occasional STW reader and have just finished reading this months issue.

Must say its the best Ive read and I was seriously impressed. I believe I finally have begun to appreciate the quality of the mag and understand the whole STW ethos.

Well done to all concerned!

robgarrioch

I'm a regular reader, but have only just got round to the latter parts of no. 57. Have to say I felt curiously insulted by Dave Andersons 'Down The Local' comments, be-littling trail centres and peoples enthusiasm for them, while inviting us to ride down the needle-stick-strewn, dog-s**t covered walkways that are the 'hidden' access ways of urbanity.
    Luckily for me, I live right on the edge of the Pentlands so the bulk of my riding is local anyway. But I've no problem with going to trail centres. I trust Dave won't be gracing us by forcing himself to the STW Weekender??

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Issue57 in the MagArchive’ is closed to new replies.