Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Issue 62- Helmet lights review- who won?
  • voodoo-rich

Not got hold of the latest issue yet… Wiggle 20% off expires tomorrow night… birthday cheque on windowsill… so did the Exposure light come out on top as usual? Was the Niteride cordless 250 in there? Anything else I should look at?

peteimpreza

No light got the “seal” of approval. The Niteride you mention was in the test.

Top of the list was a score draw between the Diablo and the Liteoption Ray 3a

Luminous
    Free Member
    voodoo-rich

Looking for a cable-free spotlight really, to supplement a bar-mounted Lumicycle LED flood. Will have to get a download of the mag I guess !

druidh
    Free Member

I just bought a NiteRider 250 cordless to supplement a bar-mounted P7. It works well as a combination and I really like the fact that there are no wires. Weight is just on the acceptable side for a helmet light. Helmet mount is good now that I’ve taken a screwdriver to it and tightened it up a little.

Wiggle are showing no stock until January, but you might find that adding the STWTBC discount code to this will get you one sooner and at a good discount.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Issue 62- Helmet lights review- who won?’ is closed to new replies.