Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • is this binge drinking??
  • ton

the only time i drink n ow is when i go away with the lad’s on the bikes……..
    so the last time i had a drink was the 1st week in september.
    i am going away on friday for 2 nights.
    if i drink say 6/8 pints on both nights, would that be described as binge drinking.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Only if you go out and beat the living daylights out of someone afterwards, which being you ton, lets’ be honest…
    ……………
    ……………
    ……………is quite likely to happen.

So, I’d say yes, ton it’s binge drinking. Best to stick to Babycham and stay out of fights eh big fella?

ton

dd, you really are a **** **** sometimes seriously.
    i have not had a fight since i was 19 you to55er

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

6-8 pints is an aperitif for binge drinkers, unless you’re a small girl of course.

jon1973
    Free Member

Binge drinking is the modern definition of drinking alcoholic beverages with the primary intention of becoming intoxicated by heavy consumption of alcohol over a short period of time.

You tell us 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Well, that worked I’d say. 😀

intode_void
    Free Member

Ton, how old are you now? Because if you’re only 20 that’s not s uch an achievement! 😛

thomthumb
    Free Member

more than 8 units = binge. so yes.

ton

4 pints each night it is then……….. 8)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

4 pints each night it is then………..

A massive relief for everyone who’ll be out on the same night. Good on you ton. 8)

Oh, and nice edit.

However, it’s been reported already for swear filter avoidance 😐
    ……..
    ……
    ….

Only joking mate 😉

ton

dd………..was it your dad or your uncle??

miketually
    Free Member

more than 8 units = binge. so yes

More than 4 units a night is binge drinking. If you finish your second pint, it’s a binge.

cynic-al
    Free Member

ton – Member
    dd, you really are a **** **** sometimes seriously.
    i have not had a fight since i was 19 you to55er

Presume this is a laugh given the many thinly veiled references to violence?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Presume this is a laugh given the many thinly veiled references to violence?

I think he was quite serious. Which is why I went quiet. I’m worried he might find out where I live. 😕

cynic-al
    Free Member

He’d give you a doing for suggesting he is violent?

Oh teh ironing.

glenh
    Free Member

You answer the original question: Yes.

8 pints is the weekly maximum recommended allowance, so having that in one night, never mind two nights running is definitely binge drinking.

Woody
    Free Member

For gawds sake Ton, you are a big boy (literally)! Go and have as many pints as you want. I’m sure you have the experience to know when you’ve had enough and if you haven’t had a drink for a while that should be much cheaper night 😉

The ‘binge’ label is a joke and entirely unrealistic from the point of view of your regular social drinker. 4 pints on a night out is hardly caning it and for most blokes that would barely set them up for a kebab !

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

MrOvershoot

Nice rod Fred 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Thanks. I made it for my own back, initially…

bassspine
    Free Member

this pantywaist modern definition of binge is just wrong. Going to a party in the pyrenees and waking up ten days later, with a massive hangover, in the alps… That’s a binge!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Going to a party in the pyrenees and waking up ten days later, with a massive hangover, in the alps.

= waste of life 🙁

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Depends what he got upto in those 10 days.

Most of us work 10 days a fortnight, now thats a waste!

chvck
    Free Member

I don’t consider it a binge if I can remember most of the night before

scotabroad

if i drink say 6/8 pints on both nights, would that be described as binge drinking.

Iz you gay? 😉

Thats an aperitif north of the border.

Spongebob
    Free Member

6/8 pints on both nights, would be described as binge drinking.

Hairychested
    Free Member

6/8 pints isn’t much down Feltham way either. In Drogheda (Eire) not many can manage such a number, they fight after 3 usually. But then, if you’ve ever tried Smithwick, mleh!!!!
    Ton, binge drinking is getting wasted with the quantity normally associated with bathing not drinking. 6-8 pints don’t count as such.

nedrapier

is it binge drinking if you do it every night?

How many nights running can you “binge” before it’s just a bout of alcoholism?

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘is this binge drinking??’ is closed to new replies.