Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Is there a fat club running atm?
  • Badger
    Free Member

I’m not working out of the country for the first time in over a year (at last) so I can finally get to ride a bike after nearly 15 months of no riding.

Understandably the lack of exercise has meant I’m not svelt and fast (not that I’ve ever been) so I need some help get thin…..er

Is anyone running a fat club at the moment?

If not is anyone interested if I start one off?

Badger

Torminalis
    Free Member

You’ve been away too long mate, it’s all about fat bikes, not fat people now.

thehustler
    Free Member

Can I just ask,is this the return of “The Badger”, or just a recycling of the name, if its “the original” welcome back m8, if its a newbie welcome too.

Hijack over

Admiralable
    Free Member

Yes welcome Badger. Hopefully no one mentions the “tubless incident”

BEst way I’ve found of loosing weight recently has been Glandular Fever. I lost 3st in 2 weeks!!! All I went into the doctors for was a cough!

Badger
    Free Member

hustler

Thanks. It is me! I dropped the “The” when STW was hacked a while back and we all had to re-register

Admiralable – Oi! we’ll have none of that! 😉

Badger

thejesmonddingo

Welcome back Badger,one of the most influential men in the MTB world,single handedly putting back the advent of proper tubeless technology for at least 5 years.
    Ian

Badger
    Free Member

ian

And the irony is that the infamous photo was of a tyre with a TUBE in it not a tubless system!

So never beleive what you read….

:o)

epicyclo

So c_g didn’t stuff you?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Is there a fat club running atm?’ is closed to new replies.