Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Is Robbie Williams ACE or not
  • Woody
    Free Member

you can tell when you see him on telly that hes doped up to the eyeballs on anti-depressants.

Really ?

Much like I can tell that you are an idiot by what you write on a forum 😯

I'm not a big Robbie fan, although I think his voice when on form is reasonably good and there is no question about his entertainment value but there seems lots of jealousy going on here. Could it be because he's worth squillions and has women throwing themselves at him.

grizzer
    Free Member

he can't sing for a toffee and he's a sad vale t**t !

emac65
    Free Member

What happened to the intervening 25-30 years between hipster punk and Robbie Williams apologist? Prison?

Didn't you know ? That's the problem,**** all happened after punk…….

aleigh
    Free Member

I think he's brilliant!

juiced
    Free Member

surely rave happened after punk and the beats got electronic.

emac65
    Free Member

Yes & all 5hite

sodafarls
    Free Member

"I think he's brilliant!"

And that's why men do not consider female's opinions on music.

"Yes & all 5hite"

I'll take a wee nip of what your havin' emac65!

chewkw
    Free Member

one word … shite.

😆

emac65
    Free Member

I'll take a wee nip of what your havin' emac65!

All day on the Stella yesterday,hic……. 8)

mojo5pro
    Free Member

massive ego, self indulgent,sulky, self pitying, mixed-up but brought it on himself, average singer who now wants to jump back on Take That's coat tails cos they are more popular (and grounded) now than he is.

emac65
    Free Member

massive ego, self indulgent,sulky, self pitying, mixed-up but brought it on himself, average singer who now wants to jump back on Take That's coat tails cos they are more popular (and grounded) now than he is.

You forgot considerably richer than you too,which is probably why so many people dislike him so much……

mojo5pro
    Free Member

You forgot considerably richer than you too,which is probably why so many people dislike him so much……

The other members of Take That are also considerably richer than me… and I like them.

aleigh
    Free Member

And that's why men do not consider female's opinions on music.

that's your opinion!

Spongebob
    Free Member

A cheeky chappy and great entertainer? Yes. Saw him Live at Milton Keynes Bowl, but not as good as I expected. Got the feeling he had become a bit of a has been (3 yrs ago now).
    Great singer? Not particularly, but many of his songs are excellent.
    Uber wealthy? Yes!
    Annoying habit of playing the self effacing wounded swan? All day long and it's really boring now!

Sorry, but being so successful and playing the sympathy card REALLY gets up the old shnozz. 😆

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Is Robbie Williams ACE or not’ is closed to new replies.