Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Is Robbie Williams ACE or not
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

Personally, I like the guy. I think he's v. talented and a true entertainer. I aslo think he's been throught some sh1t in his personal life and it would appear he's coming through it. I doff my cap to the lad.

Pigface
    Free Member

Utter utter utter ****, really dislike him.

Dudie
    Free Member

Talentless, gurning chimp in my opinion. Just to add a bit of balance like….

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

both. I've seen him live, which is a bit embaressing, but he was brilliant and had the whole MEN bouncing (which is a crap venue usually void of atmosphere)

Strangelove
    Free Member

He is not a good singer but is a good entertainer.
    He used to get the audience to sing Angels during his gigs because he cant

ton

i like him.

Junkyard
    Free Member

bit of both
    Charming and self effacing yet right up his own @rse / ego at the same time …quite an achievement.
    Musically uninspiring
    Granted he is an entertainer but so was Barrymore 😯

allthepies
    Free Member

Appeared to have laid off the gak tonight.

GrahamS

Appeared to have laid off the gak tonight.

he should have stayed on it. He completely buggered up his entrance then talked jibberish at the end.

Smee
    Free Member

I like him.

ooOOoo
    Free Member

I've never watched an xfactor show before. I feel horrific.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

he should have stayed on it. He completely buggered up his entrance then talked jibberish at the end.

Indeed.

GrahamS

We all have our crosses to bear, Zulu-Eleven. 🙂

CountZero

Well, when I met him and his girfriend out walking by Cherhill White Horse he was very pleasant, said hello, lovely day. Most of what gets printed in the general media is just b0ll0cks, and what people get up to in their private lives is their business, not mine. So long as he's not abusing little children I couldn't give a toss.

robhughes
    Free Member

i,m with grahamS on that one.crap without coke and crap with it.

Smudger666

ace.

I like what i've seen/read about him – warts and all.

he sings well/entertains me – pretty much what i want from a performer. saw him live at Murrayfield, fantastic.

not sure he/take that should get back together though.

cullen-bay
    Free Member

feel sorry for him , you can tell when you see him on telly that hes doped up to the eyeballs on anti-depressants.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Don't like him.

At all.

terrahawk
    Free Member

I'm not a fan.

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

Did some snowboard guiding for him a few years ago and was a really nice bloke. Even shouted me a pint.

Ti29er
    Free Member

I think he's managed to pull off quite a feat.
    He's the proverbial cheeky geezer, he's obviously talented and quite and entertainer.
    His DVD's work very well for him.
    His music is basically sound and not looking too dated yet.
    He's a decent enough fella by all accounts.
    I'm happy that he's squared away some of his daemons & seems settled now since he's part of the fabric of the UK music scene and more than that.
    I think the UK produces some fine entertainers who seem to survive well, he has many years ahead of him I hope, and with a likely tie-in with Take That ever likely, you'd not wish him ill in his re-building process.
    I give him the thumbs-up personally.

GW
    Free Member

him and Mark were ACE when they presented "the big breakfast" when still in Take That. properly funny!!
    sometimes he's still funny but can't say I'm bothered either way now.

I find it hard to understand why people get so het up about random celebrities.. Any of the haters care to shed some light on this phenomenon for me?

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

utter jizz

Harry_the_Spider

The stuff with Guy Chambers was OK, but the stuff afterwards has been dire. Rude Box… Dirt Box more like.

I feel a bit sorry for him.

Coyote
    Free Member

What Zulu-Eleven said. He chose his path in life and he has a better lot than the vast majority. Some people have real problems.

juiced
    Free Member

Really like him .Good music, like him as a personality.

Alcopop
    Free Member

I quite like the guy, im sure he would be be great company out for a pint and that

kaiser
    Free Member

you must realize these things are subjective . are you bothered what others think? Bizarre question really .Do you want to marry him? if so make sure it's for the right reasons 🙄

oldgit
    Free Member

A good face for radio.
    So he's alright unless you have to look at him, and I prefer it when he doesn't pretend to be Frank Sinatra or Steve McQueen because it seems he is desperate for 'blokes' approval.

hora
    Free Member

Who?

Northwind

Both ace, and a bit of a a ****. Good entertainer.

manitou
    Free Member

he thinks he's james bond. He's not, he's norman wisdom.

j-cru
    Free Member

He's a ****.

Mister-P
    Free Member

He found his strengths and exploited them fully to become a rich man. I think his music is utter crap but he has obviously found a market for it. Shame he seems to be "addicted" to something different every month, that is just being an attention whore.

emac65
    Free Member

If I'd just seen on the tv & listened to his cd's then I'd say he was a complete tw4t.But I've seen him live twice & each time he was excellent !
    & before you think well, what's he got to compare him to,I've seen live(most more once) The Clash,Ramones,SLF,Black Flag,Chelsea,Dead Kennedys,The Damned,Upstarts,Devo,PIL,Discharge,Exploited,ANL,Crass & countless other punk bands that some may not have heard of.
    In other words he rocks & his backing band are fantastic.They did a version of Should I stay or should I go & it was pretty damn good.That's coming from a huge Clash fan too,infact if I'm honest,it was nearly as good as their live version of it……

keefus
    Free Member

Im listening to the self opinionated arsehole at the moment on the radio.If he can sing then so can I and I KNOW I cant.

Midnighthour
    Free Member

Quite a messed up person. Would like to see him happy. Good singer, under rated.

samuri
    Free Member

Isn't it fairly tricky to be a front line entertainer and not be right up your own arse? I mean, people are telling you all day, every day how bloody great you are. You're going to start believing it after a while.

He's OK I guess, He can be annoying but then so can I, and I'm poor.

sodafarls
    Free Member

"& before you think well, what's he got to compare him to,I've seen live(most more once) The Clash,Ramones,SLF,Black Flag,Chelsea,Dead Kennedys,The Damned,Upstarts,Devo,PIL,Discharge,Exploited,ANL,Crass & countless other punk bands that some may not have heard of."

What happened to the intervening 25-30 years between hipster punk and Robbie Williams apologist? Prison?

hora
    Free Member

In a nice way as I've nothing for or against him- when I heard his song on the radio I thought it sounded just like a XFactor contenders release.

Far too much blando pop in the noughties. People popping up for one song before they are spotted for what they are.

I've got my A Fire Inside (AFI) tickets for April/Manchester 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Is Robbie Williams ACE or not’ is closed to new replies.