Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Is it just my other half…
  • allthegear
    Free Member

Well, not that often, emsz????? 😯

(I’m sure you didn’t mean to change narrative mode half way through that paragraph…)

Rachel

emsz
    Free Member

😳 😆

andyl
    Free Member

allthegear – Member
    To the cheeky males on here – I’ve been painting my nails all night – tidying can piggin’ wait!!!!

Rachel

😀

allthegear
    Free Member

andyl – I wish – painting nails is easy – walls are harder (mainly because my ceiling is so blooming high…)

theotherjonv

It’s called bloke looking in our house. I consider it a skill to be able to locate lost items using only my voice as opposed to devoting any eye time to it.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Charliemungus – he wasn’t looking for something that had a label so clearly was stuffed from the get go?

Pretty much. Test the idea. put 2 things in the fridge / on the table etc. turn one of them so that the label is not visible, ask him (urgently) to pass you both, reckon you get the label one first

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Thing is, in their heads, blokes are imagining clicking on [Start] then [Search] and typing in the name of the thing they are looking for

allthegear
    Free Member

emsz – drop me a line on my email or FB details in profile, please? You gotta hear this…

Rachel

allthegear
    Free Member

CharlieMungus – are you really telling us guys can’t read upside down???

Rachel

BigJohn

When men have lost something they think “I’ve lost the bottle opener”. When they see the bottle opener, the brain says, “no – that can’t be it, I’ve lost the bottle opener” and they carry on.

And women just put everything in “a drawer”. Any drawer. Every drawer.

emsz
    Free Member

Rachel….Mail!!

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

CharlieMungus – are you really telling us guys can’t read upside down???

No, i think men are probably better than women at this. There will be evidence on this somewhere. I mean turn the package so that the name is not directly visible.

In fact, becuase of this, the birthrate has dropped since C&A stopped selling knickers here

allthegear
    Free Member

In fact, becuase of this, the birthrate has dropped since C&A stopped selling knickers here

EH????

Gary_C

When men have lost something they think “I’ve lost the bottle opener”.

Err…hang on, why would we need a bottle opener? She should’ve already opened it…….

😉

coffeeking
    Free Member

I usually just search for hours, look a bit dejected and that convinces my missus to help me search out of pity. I don’t fart, pick my nose or ears. HTH

andyl
    Free Member

I stomp around and get angry when I can’t find stuff – normally my keys, Uni access card, phone or wallet 😀

thegreatape
    Free Member

I just purchase a replacement of whatever is lost. That guarantees that the original will be found almost immediately.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

My GF is exactly the same. Not-systematic about putting things in places and then frustrated when they can’t be found.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Is it just my other half…’ is closed to new replies.