Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • iPhone on Vodafone voicemail question
  • Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Sorry for another iBone thread, but I’m confused by this…

I’m thinking of switching to Vodafone cos that’s my wife’s network.

Thing is, on her, when she’s left a message, she is then plagued by Vodafone calling her back, badgering her to dial in to pick up her messages. So for each missed call, you get endless rings until you tend to the phone.

On mine (o2), I just get a little note telling me there’s a voicemail, which I can pick up from the phone.

Question is, is that Vodafone behaviour configurable, or are they all like that? It’s really annoying.

Cheers…

Andy_B

You can set it up to send you a text or pretty much whatever level of notification you want.

From the experience gained by drunkenly sleeeping through 38 notifications.

madhouse

There was someone from Vodafone customer services on here the other day, with a bit of luck she’ll pop along and offer some advice.

Have you tried ringing said customer services team?

I’ve an iPhone but am on Orange and like you have unobtrusive voice mail notifications.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    brassneck

I’m iPhone on Vodafone and I only get a text reminder – haven’t configured a thing.

stumpy01

When I had a Vodafone contract you could get it changed to how you wanted it.
    If she rang Vodafone customer services she can probably get hers changed. You might even be able to change it by ringing the voicemail and going into the settings….

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Thanks all.

As usual, easier to ask on here than to actually get up off my arse and do something myself!

spacemonkey

My iP4 (on Yodafone) calls me 3 times when a VM is left. Can be annoying, can also be useful.

PePPeR

I’m on Vodafone on works phone and yes the answerphone is the most **** annoying thing I’ve ever met (having used Orange and Three mainly when paying for it myself) if it is configurable then I really must try and get it sorted, I had five missed calls, and a text message today for missing each of the phone calls I couldn’t pick up whilst working!

Straightliner

It’s a setting which you can change in the voicemail options.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘iPhone on Vodafone voicemail question’ is closed to new replies.