• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Rod.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • iPhone 4s and latest iOS update
  • footflaps

Anyone else seeing a huge improvement in battery life after last weeks update? Mine’s gone from lasting less than a day to lasting several days without needing a charge 🙂

TenMen
    Free Member

Nope, just a tiny improvement – I go through at least 50% a day, normally more, and I don’t consider myself a massive user either. And I have most things turned off too.

Kato

none

CountZero

Can’t say I have, but I’ve got an iPad now, and a lot of what I used to do on the phone I now do on the pad.

GrahamS

Hmmm.. I get a day out of it no problem, even before the update.

Typical usage: 20-30mins video, couple of calls, few texts and emails, hour or so of web, maybe a game or two on the bog.

Bluetooth, wifi, location services, 3G data and email push all turned on.

GPS can be a bit of a drain, so if I’m using Endomondo or the like on the way to work then I plug it into the USB when I get in to top it up a bit.

footflaps

Weird, I’ve seen a huge change in mine, it was nearly flat every night, but yesterday only used 15% all day inc an hour on a conf call at work using it.

MrNutt
    Free Member

nope mine is STILL shit.

GrahamS

What sort of usage and battery life are you seeing MrNutt?

Rod

I’m getting aboout double the battery life since the update, so it’s been a big improvement (moderate usage – now need to charge every other night rather than every night)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘iPhone 4s and latest iOS update’ is closed to new replies.