Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • iPhone 4 – what's it worth?
  • squin
    Free Member

My housemate is selling a iPhone 4 (on Vodafone currently). She has the charger with it, what is it worth? Envirophone etc say they’ll pay around the £230/£240 level. It’s in pretty much as new condition.

Thanks all.

p.s. anyone interested in it?

Stu.

Jamie
    Free Member

Getting it unlocked by Voda will improve the value.

Obviously whether it is 16gb or 32gb is a factor as well.

Cougar

Yeah. If it’s off contract, Voda will unlock it if she rings them. Might cost a few quid though, but worth it if you’re selling it to people rather than a trade-in.

squin
    Free Member

It’s the 16g one if that helps.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

I’m interested and in Sale, Manchester if that could swing it. email in profile.

Drac

Free to unlock with Vidafone for pay monthly customers. Only took about 3 days for mine to be done.

loddrik
    Free Member

Should be aiming for between £270-300 in a private sale for the 16gb.

spacemonkey

Go on eBay and put a few on your watch list. See what they go for.

squin
    Free Member

Andy H, you’re only up the road I’m in Altrincham.

There is no box, but has a charger. You can come and have a look if you want, it’s in brilliant condition as it’s only been owned since end March/April. Being totally honest, there are a couple of tiny marks, but you’ll have to look unbelieveably hard – with a microscope 😉 It’s always had a protective case on it.

Looking at what they seem to be going for on Ebay, they seem to be around the £300 ish mark, but there will obviously be ebay and PP charges so you can reduce it by that instantly.

If you want to talk off of here, my email is sgquinney at aol dot com

Thanks,

Stu.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘iPhone 4 – what's it worth?’ is closed to new replies.