Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • IPad Mini
  • willv

So its going to be on release very soon but i cant see anything about an 8GB version which was talked about previously. I can see that the 16GB is the entry level now.

anyone know if an 8GB is due later?

cheers
    will

footflaps

I very much doubt it, that’s not a lot of films etc.

spawnofyorkshire

very much doubt it, 16gb will be the entry level for most tablets going forward i think.
    I thought the Ipad mini looks a bit meh tbh

chomp
    Free Member

I’m getting a 16gb one, plan is to use it for a while then cascade it to the wife for general browsing/email/whathaveyou and I’ll pick up a 4th gen iPad (which is what I really want) in the refurb store when there are some available

Got a Nexus7 at the moment and have to say while the android OS is useable, in my opinion it’s not a patch on iOS (which admittedly I’ve been using since my iphone 3G so prob a bit biased)

I’d certainly be going for the 32gb one if I was planning on having it as my daily tablet driver

thegreatape
    Free Member

Hmmm…I’ve just ordered a 5th Gen iPod touch for my daughter for Christmas – which she has been hoping for for ages. Should I have got one of these instead – there’s only about £30 difference?

CaptJon
    Free Member

chomp – Member
    I’m getting a 16gb one, plan is to use it for a while then cascade it to the wife for general browsing/email/whathaveyou

Dear chomp

It has been brought to our attention that you have willingly and knowingly used corporate BS language on Singletrack World. In this instance you have used ‘cascade’ when any sane person would use ‘give’. Please attend the one of the many anti-business speak threads as soon as possible.

spawnofyorkshire

dear capt jon

could you please furnish me a link an anti-business speak thread so that i might digest it and then action the ideas into my STW communications.

I’d be happy to touch base afterwards and determine if it has been effective. Maybe we could prepare a mission plan at a latter date?

regards

Spawndog

martinh
    Free Member

I thought the anti-business speak policy was still before the committee awaiting a report from the CEO & COO regarding the impact analysis before the CIO sign off

trevh
    Free Member

I’ve got the iPad 2 64 gb when the 3 came out very good price saved £200 I think it’s brilliant have played with the 3 minimal difference and the laptop only gets used now for the proper work everything else I use the iPad. For the price diff go for the 16 gb iPad 2. Don’t bother with the mini

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘IPad Mini’ is closed to new replies.