Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Invisiframe or similar for 2015 Pikes
  • howsyourdad1
    Free Member

hi all, new forks on order and want to protect them from cable rub etc. what ready made kits are available, do they look good , go on easily etc. ta in advance.

reedspeed
    Free Member

You just need some 2″ helitape scissors & a heat gun, job done .

downhilldave

I have the Invisiframe kit on my Pikes,it’s as good as the frame kit’s which I also have.Mine are black and it’s a semi matt finish but use the gloss Invisiframe kit. Been on for 18 months with no lifting or dirt ingress that you get with helitape. Depends how fussy you are. Used to use helitape before you could get bespoke kits.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

downhilldave did you get the matt finish then for forks? Didn’t like the look of the gloss finish. easy to go on? worth the money? thanks!

downhilldave

When it’s on the gloss looks fine, not tried the matt one on my Pikes but is fantastic on my Spicy Team. Pretty easy to fit Tbf, use a spray with a little soapy water to avoid bubbles and ease the fit, seem to remember there are instructions with the kit. It is a bit expensive compared to helitape but you can’t cut helitape with the same nice radius corners. You get what you pay for, it’s a quality item.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Invisiframe or similar for 2015 Pikes’ is closed to new replies.