Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Interesting- Actual Specialized 2011 weights
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Sub 40lb bighit…….

Pitch looks good at under 30lb, well, once you ditch the OEM stuff for spares box stuff, cut the excess seatpost off etc.

njee20
    Free Member

So the S-Works hardtails are pretty mental, everything else is about what you'd expect. Just over 21lbs for the S-Works Epic isn't particularly amazing, particularly as it's meant to have 1200g carbon wheels.

Hard to see in most shots, but none of them appear to have pedals.

chakaping
    Free Member

That SX Trail looks pretty mean.

Also looks like that's a new higher Big Hit model with Boxxer.

5lab

is it just me or do they appear to have about 8 different 5&6" travel bikes now? enduro, camber, pitch, etc etc etc

njee20
    Free Member

We'll hardly see any of those bikes I reckon! Can't see we'll get any of the Evo models.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Like the stumpy, will the forks on the models be bolt thru next year?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The camber is the new FSR XC is it not? Just a cheeper stumpjumper. Just like the pitch is a cheeper enduro.

I_Ache
    Free Member

They are the Domain tripples on the big hit not Boxxers.

PJM1974
    Free Member

It's impressive, considering it's taken me six years to get my Enduro 130 to under 30lbs!

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

S Works HT Stumpy please!

PJM1974
    Free Member

The willy-waving middle aged man in me wants the Enduro S-Works.

The realist loves the look of the Camber.

stumpy01

The camber is the new FSR XC is it not? Just a cheeper stumpjumper

Yes, but apparently more 'trail' oriented geometry that the FSR XC (whatever that means) and it's still 120mm whereas the Stumpjumper is 140mm.

I reckon the change to the camber is mainly to fit in with the new look frames (shock under top tube) and to get rid of the XC part of the name.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Interesting- Actual Specialized 2011 weights’ is closed to new replies.