Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Intense Tracer 29 Opinions
  • tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Looking for rider feedback on one of these frames?
    Anyone have first hand experience, what is maintenance like etc?
    How do they size up etc etc
    Thanks
    Richard

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Talk to Box at BAB. He won an Enduro series on one. And he sells them.

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Thanks Buzz yes i have been in touch with them just need to hear from an owners pov.

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Anyone else got one of these?

martinh
    Free Member

I had one, just sold it. It was a shame to see it go, it’s a great bike but I just wasn’t using it enough to justify keeping it. Delivers it’s travel beautifully and seems to have masses of it.

Out of the box I didn’t like the stock Fox RP23 and replaced it with a BOS Vipr, I know others who run CCDBs.

I also think that the Head Angle is too steep and so I recommend some sort of Angle Set to slacken it out by a degree. Was interesting that the Spider Comp and Carbine 29 are both slacker than the T29 for similar intended use.

Grease ports made maintenance easy.

PS they size big, the L was easily big enough for me at 6′ 4″

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Martin, thanks for the feedback, exactly what I was looking for, appreciated.
    Thanks
    Richard

james_turk
    Free Member

Love mine, does everything I want to do really well.
    Bearing life very good so far.
    CCDB brings the most out of it. Talk to Box at Bad Ass Bikes about his secret upper link modification. Together with the CCDB, it really makes an animal out of it.
    Try and get some burly carbon rims if you can, the one thing I wish I had.

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Still thinking abou it seems a lot of mods required to the std spec to get it to where it should be?

Northwind

I wouldn’t want to say this is a fact but I’ve heard from a few places that the head angle on the website is wrong- certainly looks wrong in 2014 tbh!

trusty

A mate of mine is currently racing and riding the one that’s been featured in dirt a few times in the last couple of years and he loves it. I’m pretty sure it’s got an angleset fitted tho.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Intense Tracer 29 Opinions’ is closed to new replies.