• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by mc.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Innerleithen XC Trails Open This Weekend?
  • DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Understand theres a round of the Gravity Enduro at Inners this weekend. Does anyone know if that means the XC trails will be shut?

legend
    Free Member

Don’t know for certain (course isn’t out yet) but it’s pretty likely that’ll use or cross some sections of the xc

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Reckon the XC will be open on Friday afternoon?

mc
    Free Member

From what I know, at least two sections will be shut, but they should have diversions.
    However there will be the issue of dealing with 300 riders on certain sections…

Course should be taped, or getting taped on friday, so diversions may already be in place.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Cheers mc. Might just give it a miss unless i can get hold of someone who can tell me what the status Will be Friday afternoon as it’d be a shame not to have a quick lap ay some point during the weekend.

pedrodelgado
    Free Member

Does anyone know which parts of innerleithen are shut/diverted this weekend for the enduro? Trying to work out if it’s worth going down to do the XC.

gingerss
    Free Member

Does anyone know whether Cadon bank is closed? The web site is unhelpfully vague.

Thanks

mc
    Free Member

From the last I heard –
    XC quarry will be shut.
    The final bit of trail before you hit the top fireroad will be shut.
    There will be numerous riders waiting on the minchmoor climb for the start of a stage.
    Start of Plora rig will be shut.
    Caddon Bank will be shut from the push-up downwards (aka the left hander where you then drop back into the treeline).

That’s from what I know of what was likely to of been getting used, so may of changed by now…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Innerleithen XC Trails Open This Weekend?’ is closed to new replies.