Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Injuries and the significant other
  • DT78
    Free Member

I suppose the other way of thinking about it, is your far far more likely to be in a fatal car accident on the way to the trails than you are to have a fatal mountain bike accident….

jedi

jonb, is not every person on the kayaking course aspiring to be better by being there in the 1st place?
    learning styles plays a massive part in coaching learning uptake

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

Interesting.. Ten years ago I used to fall off regularly due to pushing limites, speed and technically. Used to say "if you don't fall off you're not going fast enough".

Broke numerous bones, disloc shoulder, facial injuries (not bad but looked it) at my sisters wedding was a particularly memorable injury. I'm in one wedding photo hiding at the back. The whole family will never let me live it down 8)

Now 42 with kids and 'responsible' job.. have conciously and unconciously done some 'risk assessing'* and toned it down, been ages since I fell off properly and did myself a serious injury (touch wood).

Do I have any less fun? Course not 🙂

*Some of the mates I ride with will no doubt claim 'he's always been a wuss' 😳

Edric64
    Free Member

46 here and covered in scars and bruises from crashes on the track and off road

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Injuries and the significant other’ is closed to new replies.