Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Ingleborough
  • peterfile
    Free Member

Has anyone ridden down the public bridleway from the top of Ingleborough into Ingleborough village?

I’ll have finished a new build by the weekend and know I’m going to need to spend a fair bit of time dialling in a CCDB and some 40’s, and having walked Ingleborough a million times (although not so much the public bridleway), it seems like long and mixed DH run to give me the variety that I’m looking for. Plus, I reckon I could push up in about an hour, so I could maybe get 2 runs in before I collapse 🙂

I’ve spotted some videos on youtube and it looks good, but some real world experience would be appreciated.

I thought about doing uplift at Hamsterley or even just shooting over to Wharncliffe for the day (i’m in Leeds), but the weather is putting me off.

grum
    Free Member

I’ve not ridden it but I’ve walked it many times. Not sure you could ride the very top even on a DH bike, the section immediately down from there would be pretty fun, but the bottom half is just a farm track basically with not much technical interest at all IIRC.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Ingleborough’ is closed to new replies.