Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Show me your On-One colours
  • dogbert
    Free Member

Thinking about a 456, but not sure which colour would suit my constitution.

Any chance you guys would like to show off a bit and post your On-One’s for inspiration?

Also thinking of running a 120-130 fork, so it’s either the On-One or I wait for a Ragley Piglet.

ken_shields
    Free Member

My 456 Summer season in raw with clear lacquer (rubbish phone pic)

clubber
    Free Member

Purple

flashes
    Free Member

White

brant
    Free Member

Also thinking of running a 120-130 fork, so it’s either the On-One or I wait for a Ragley Piglet.

They’re quite different you know…

dogbert
    Free Member

ah, someone who should know 😀

I’m no geometry genius and I haven’t bought a new bike since 2003, is the Piglet more xc orientated? I’m a little *ahem* heavy footed to be an xc whippet and really looking for something I can hit the trails with rather than race round them.

slugwash
    Free Member

Chocolate Brown….

brant
    Free Member

is the Piglet more xc orientated? I’m a little *ahem* heavy footed to be an xc whippet and really looking for something I can hit the trails with rather than race round them.

Ed Greatrock said the Piglet is “XCore (TM)”, and better than the Blue Pig, certainly for Gisburn style Trail Centring.

Ed’s doing a Pig cast on Great-rock.tv soon.

http://great-rock.tv/

dogbert
    Free Member

ooh, that Chocolate brown looks nice in the sun

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Ed-O
    Free Member

I’m loving the Piglet so far. Feels much more like a normal bike than the Blue Pig, but it’s still strong. As well as XC it seems happy being thrown into more technical stuff if you need it to go there. I’m not saying anymore. Wait and see.

jamesy01
    Free Member

Any old excuse to show her off.

If its not pink, its black or blue. What you can’t see are the blue Pro II’s and pink Superstar grips with blue locking clamps 🙂

BigBoyXC
    Free Member

IMG_0673 by milesg_01, on Flickr

Black n’ White!!!

Thought I would share my 456 carbon, first ride yesterday over Cleeve Hill in Cheltenham. Rides v.quick!

Running 10mm Hope headset spacer (came with the frame) and a 150mm fork which IMO is too much, will remove this later this week to tighten up the head angle. Otherwise, Revelation Dual Air Race forks 20mm bolt thru, XTR gears, Hope Hoops, SLX crank, On-One bars & seatpost, thompson stem, PG990 red cassette, PC991 chain, Carbon Elixir CR’s, Spesh phenom saddle. Weighs 23lbs according to my scales with pedals etc. Could drop it with some lighter bits but this is a hard trail bike.

devs
    Free Member

Hot orange Summer Season.

I_Ache
    Free Member

An old pic from when the 456 was still mine. Now my wifes with a totally different build. I will get new pic when the new grips eventually arrive.

DSC_0192 by i_ache, on Flickr

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Show me your On-One colours’ is closed to new replies.