Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • In aid of Michael Bonney, Frameset sale, please read.
  • catvet
    Free Member

I am selling an Orange Proto 650b Crush frameset (due to back injury), the monies received from the sale will donated entirely to the Michael Bonney trust to aid his future requirements eg house alterations, in order that he can live a comfortable life. MB was injured in a bike race and has sustained very serious spinal injuries.

The frame set is bright Orange, HA 67 SA 73 16.5″ 30.9 seat tube with internal dropper access, 600mm actual top tube, tapered head tube 120mm long, low bottom bracket, I have had the frame built up with a 140 mm fork and either 26 or 650b wheel sets, single thick thin BETD chain ring and 9 speed, it is a total ripper, low slack and long and very fast.

So how about making me an offer?
    Just remember anyone of us could end are riding days like Michael, with a single OTBs moment.
    For any further details/pictures please mail me phwill77atgmaildotcom

PS albeit this advert will (hopefully) appear on the Orange Mountainbike Facebook page, the sale is a private sale, not related to the Company

coatesy
    Free Member

Nice gesture, bump for the morning crowd.

willej

YGM, Catvet.

iolo
    Free Member

How much?
    Offers is no good.

shortcut

Offers – its kinda like an auction that is how you make money for a good cause. Price goes up not down.

Oh and good luck – I hope it goes well.

flange
    Free Member

How much?
    Offers is no good

Seriously, you’re a miserable bastard. Are you going through a bad patch or something?

Too small for me but a lovely gesture – I hope you get a decent price for it.

catvet
    Free Member

Iolo
    given that a new frame set is £350, this is a proto frame made this year, includes a spare hanger, and you would own a unique frameset and helped a fellow injured biker, I am sure you can do any maths required!!
    make an offer
    Catvet

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

And the prize for Pillock of the Week goes to ……
    iolo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘In aid of Michael Bonney, Frameset sale, please read.’ is closed to new replies.