Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • I'm back! The world is doomed!
  • chewkw
    Free Member

Having been away for 6 weeks with hardly anytime to watch TV or internet connection I am finally back at GeordieLand. The first thing I noticed on TV is Ukrainian “revolution”. FFS! Just give Russia half the country and integrate the other half into EU to live a happy life. Simple. The West wouldn’t have a chance against Russia in their backyard.

Also my comparison of both parts of the world, far east where I was visiting and the west, is simply that maggots infestation is rampant. I do enjoy visiting family members but the city was not what it was. Corruption, extortionate price increment on basic necessities, stagnate salary for certain people, food poisoning(me), currency devaluation, local natives being duped into poverty, pay £200K(exchange rate)for an equivalent of the Knighthood title, golf club filled with millionaires that exploited the natural resources … damn! Nothing good but do feel really sorry for those that struggle there.

Spent many days getting my lower back pain sorted by traditional massage which is good news. It is totally sorted now.

Managed to source coffee and tea from suppliers so I will be importing some into UK hopefully next month, as my current job does not provide any long term prospect or enough to survive(hope I don’t have to sell my bikes). Damn! I am starting from zero to do sales again to get some income in.

Bottom line is no matter where you go you will encounter maggots. You either step on them or leave them alone to infest. 😡

p/s: did not manage to source DE blades because I was in a remote town with no transportation …

CountZero

Good to have you back. Where’s ‘there’?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Aye, you’ve not told us where you’re on about?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Doomed…to wear bad shoes?

😛

CountZero

Chewkw seems to be being deliberately enigmatic; perhaps he was fomenting insurrection, and doesn’t want anyone to pin the blame on him… 😉

chewkw
    Free Member

I was in Thailand and North Borneo. The former is having trouble with their PM while the latter is simply ruled by second generation illegal immigrants (I kid you not – westerners cannot distinguish them but we can) as they have “sneaked” into powerful govt positions. A slight twist of hands and North Borneo will be gone under another govt or sultanate. 3/4 of the land will go back to the intruders (they did intrude with 300 heavily arm militia few months ago and we are not talking about Ukrainian style stand off, and if they won they will be bloodshed all over – machete style. It’s a matter of time they will return again).

p/s: too hot to wear shoes so worn sandals only.

shermer75
    Free Member

jeffc

Oh, you were in Sabah, that’s virtually my back yard – I’m based in Sarawak <waves>. I’ll keep watching the horizon for the marauding Filippinos for you.

Pigface
    Free Member

How small is the world or how huge is the reach of STW?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

chewkw is bush tucker tirade. Oh how I’ve missed it. 🙄

shermer75
    Free Member

No one escapes the STW reach around

chewkw
    Free Member

jeffc – Member

Oh, you were in Sabah, that’s virtually my back yard – I’m based in Sarawak <waves>. I’ll keep watching the horizon for the marauding Filippinos for you.

😀 I see we have a person in the land of white rajah (Brook the Brit … 😆 ) I doubt you will be able to distinguish the marauding Suluks (from Southern Philippine) as you don’t have them in the Sarawak. However, you do have the “Emperor god like” Taib (head of state politician for you westerner) to content with.

What are you doing there anyway? Head hunting with the Dayak? 😆 Feel sorry for the Penan though.

Pigface – Member

Not that huge at my place without internet. Actually, we have internet but the speed is so sssslllllooooowwww.

Mr Woppit – Member

chewkw is bush tucker tirade. Oh how I’ve missed it.

:mrgreen: No bush tucker for me I am afraid as I rather not compete with the wild animals for food.

shermer75 – Member

No one escapes the STW reach around

I did for about 5 weeks.

jeffc

Ah, yes I do know of emperor taib, glad to see the back of him but I’m sure the corruption will continue. Just look at poor anwar. Don’t know what it’ll take to have a more equal society. Anyhoo, I’m in Sarawak for oil and gas. 7 years and counting. I visit Sabah pretty often, hopefully note bad happens there.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘I'm back! The world is doomed!’ is closed to new replies.