Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I'm a cyclist too…..
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

Is there a more annoying phrase from a driver after they pull off some daft manoeuvre? It’s even worse than SMIDSY

Made even worse when the livestrong band bedecked wrist is shown to prove their a true cyclist. Yes a wristband, someone still wears one. Has he not heard about Lance.

Apart from that it was a lovely ride to work.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I’m a cyclist too…..

Good then you will understand why I’m about to smash your wing mirrors off and cave the doors in!!!

Gary_M
    Free Member

I was perfectly reasoned until he said that. Even when he told me I should be going faster if I want to be in the outside lane, eh its not a motorway, and I’m in the outside lane because I’m turning right, you know as you would do in a car if you were turning next right.

And I was traveling faster than he was, closing the gap on the car in front until he decided he wanted to be there.

Unfortunately the lights changed as he waved his drug cheat wristband at me so I didn’t have time to laugh in his face.

He was a grown up too, wearing a wristband, someone needs to have a word.

IanW
    Free Member

Calm down dear,

bruneep

Maybe he had just been swimming and forgot to take off the band?

tonyd

I’m a cyclist too…..

To which you respond

Great, meet me here tomorrow, same time same place. You bring your bike, I’ll bring my car and we’ll see how much you like it.

For added affect you should slowly raise your voice mid sentence, by the end of the sentence you should be wild eyed and shouting with spittle forming a cloud of mist around his/her face.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Had similar on Saturday. Some Pimlico turn left across my nose to get into a petrol station. When challenged, his reply was that I should be looking where I was going. As I was just following the road ahead, this response left me somewhat flummoxed.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Calm down dear,

I’m perfectly calm thank you. I’m more annoyed by your random comma to be honest.

Maybe he had just been swimming and forgot to take off the band?

Maybe, do livestrong bands help you float?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘I'm a cyclist too…..’ is closed to new replies.