Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • If you HAD to buy a felt bike…
  • Clobber
    Free Member

Which would you choose?

They don’t seem to get mentioned on here much but I may get the opportunity of getting a felt for cheap (can be anyone of the current lineup)

Opinions gratefully received

ashfanman
    Free Member

Depends what bike you already have, what kind of riding you do (and want to do), and whether you want something similar as an upgrade or something completely different. You might want a XC hardtail, a FS trail bike, something with a bit more travel, even a CX or road bike to give you another option in the shed.

You could even buy one with a good spec to use as a donor bike and switch all the components across to your old frame?

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Someone on here had a lovely XC full suspension Felt, yeah here looks very nice

simondbarnes

Probably an AR1

qwerty
    Free Member

B r e e d

chakaping
    Free Member

Compulsion Prime looks alright but you’d want a pretty big discount.

akira

I’ve got an 09 redemption and I’ve been impressed with it. Equilink seems to do what’s its supposed to, the newer versions look even nicer.

justridemtb
    Free Member

I have a Felt virtue 3 – excellent bike. Cant recommend them enough. Dont know if they still do these though

GJP
    Free Member

I had a Felt F1 for a few years and it was obviously way more bike than I ever really needed. Its finish was as good, if not better, than any other top end bike manufacturer, but the HT was a bit short for my liking. If/when they revise the Z series I would be happy to buy another.

My LBS has said that last year the lead times on delivery could be a bit variable.

Clobber
    Free Member

That’s the issue really, I have a nice 29er for the local cross country and a nice long travel hard tail for the mucking about on.

Hmmm Ar1 is way out of my league

Maybe the cx is the way to go, do they sell the f55x in the uk?

epicyclo

This one

or if I was doing gnar and radical stuff and needed suspension, this one

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘If you HAD to buy a felt bike…’ is closed to new replies.