Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • idiet……..fish on friday?
  • ton

as a follower of the idiet, if you were to get a fish from the chip shop for lunch on friday, and then removed all the batter prior to eating the fish, well would that be acceptable?

and i know it is early to be talking about lunch, but i am starving. 🙂

hilldodger
    Free Member

Reckon so,

batterless fish, saveloy and mushy peas sounds a pretty decent lunch plan actually
    :hungry now:

iDave
    Free Member

yeah, go for it young man

if you’re starving you didn’t have enough breakfast!!!

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Cover the batter in salt, vinegar and brown sauce and pretend it isnt there! 🙂

ton

iDave – Member
    yeah, go for it young man

if you’re starving you didn’t have enough breakfast!!!

large portion of homemade baked beans and 3 boiled eggs, i could have eaten it twice over.

bonj
    Free Member

it’s idiOt. learn to spell. 🙄

loum
    Free Member

Not a nutritionist, but I reckon that’s fine. All the flour is in the batter, you’d just be eating good fish and a bit of oil from the frying.
    I couldn’t do it myself though, binning the crispy bits, nooooo. And the chips 🙁 . I’d be too tempted to bring the day off forward 🙂
    On the plus side, get some mushy peas with it.

alexxx
    Free Member

I’ve just got into eating a massive oaty breaky – a decent sized lunch and just protein for tea – seems to be serving me well – but I do get quite a bit of exercise from skiing – I rekon if you jogged 30mins 3x a week you’d also shed weight in a healthy way

gee68
    Free Member

Any one got any breakfast suggestions as eggs don’t seem to sit well for the bike ride into work,mind you i do make the mother of all omlettes. 😀

Made my first Butternut squash,carrot and broccoli mash last night,looks like baby food but tastes not bad.

ton

gee, home made baked beans.

1 can mixed beans
    1 can tinned toms
    1 celery stick
    2 cleves garlic
    chilli flakes
    olive oil

in a big old frying pan, and cook down till nice and thick like beans.
    ace with eggs of any type. nice with some lean grilled bacon or ham.

chomp
    Free Member

ooh – going to try that tonight Ton, sounds v good

gee68
    Free Member

Thx Ton

Not really started the diet yet(Monday)but messing around with a few recipes.I did a search on here for ideas on what to cook for the idiet but in all honesty i couldn’t be arsed to go through all the old posts,there’s a fair few of them.

Started to cook myself omlettes in the morning with peppers and mushrooms and now the whole family is on them,my 5min job has turned into a half hour one. 🙁

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘idiet……..fish on friday?’ is closed to new replies.