Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • I'd like to share my mates new frame
  • scaled
    Free Member

Eggbeaters though?

Mister-P
    Free Member

Feather will still be riding by your 50th. DH bike probably won’t.

Raymond

That feathers owned by a bloke in my office. The front triangle is 853 and the rear 953. He brought it in to the office but I didn’t get a chance to get a ride on it, must get him to bring it in again.

He’s come out on a mountain bike a few times with us, quick up hill but terrified down hill (in his own words!)

MrSmith
    Free Member

That feathers owned by a bloke in my office.

Simon? (lives in Putney works near bank/Liverpool st?) he’s a plodder uphill when out on a club ride and never buys anyone a coffee either. 🙄
    i guess every roadie is fast compared to your average mtb’er

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Rorschach – Member
    Dh bike or a feather for my 40th next year????

Raymond

That’s him, faster than me buts that not saying much! I’ll tell him his club are unimpressed with his coffee buying habits.

fasthaggis

Oldgit. Very nice build, hope he enjoys every tiny bit of it. 🙂

edhornby

what is it with monochrome handbuilt bikes ???? the entire colour pallette and all you want is white and black everything! looks like my dolan…

I’m not necessarily a fan of the orange and pale green but it’s had a right load of attention to detail (go on the bikeradar site and look at the bartape and saddle)

bencooper
    Free Member

My heart always sinks a bit when people say “oh, black is fine” when I ask about colour.

The traditional touring frame I’m taking to the powdercoaters tomorrow is getting done in British Racing Green. Now that’s a proper colour for a bike.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘I'd like to share my mates new frame’ is closed to new replies.