Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Ibis Mojo HD XL
  • mrh86

I’m looking at getting a ibis mojo HD in a few months time and was wondering if anyone had an XL that I could just try for size….

2pure don’t have any of the HDs as demo bikes apparently, so thought i’d ask here.

Would just like to see one in the flesh and have a ride around in the street on it really….just to make sure it’s big enough!

I’m based in lancaster/north wales, so the closer to their the better really:)

Cheers

Rorschach
    Free Member

Joe who works at Llandegla has got one and he’s a right lanky streak’o’piss so I assume his is an XL.It’ll cost you beer though.

mrh86

Cheers, will have to pop in there when i’m next at home (with the offer of beer + cake). Do you know him well Rorschach?

Rorschach
    Free Member

I know he’s not scottish and he talks funny!!

mrh86

Bump sorry! Spoke to one of the guys up at llandegla and they said they were just the L. Be able to get an idea from that but would still like to sit on an XL to make sure if possible…..

ianpinder
    Free Member

Biketart have an xl demo built up (in about a week anyway) will have full bos suspension etc. It’s the owners personal bike but is avaliable to demo for the weekend

mrh86

Cheers Ian -Yea have spoken to the guy down there as well…its definitely an option but its quite a drive from north wales! If I can’t find one closer though I think I might have to make the trip!

ianpinder
    Free Member

I’ll be coming down to Bath several times in the next couple of months and can always bring it down.

Still a drive from North Wales but a lot closer then Canterbury

mrh86

Cheers Ian – do you know the owner/work at biketart then?
    Would you be able to email me so I have your address please….sounds quite promising (martyn(at)mrh86(dot)co(dot)uk) cheers!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Ibis Mojo HD XL’ is closed to new replies.