Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • ibis mojo hd rear shock
  • blur3810
    Free Member

i am looking to get an ibis mojo hd . Wondering if i should go with a coil or air rear shock ? Advice please .

mrplow
    Free Member

I only put my coil on for uplift days. I would not put a plastic bike in the uplift truck so it is air all the way for you.

chakaping
    Free Member

Can’t help but thought I’d point out there’s a review in the new issue of Dirt.

blur3810
    Free Member

thanks chapaping just had a look and dirt mag recons possibly fitting a coil to get the best out of it .

d45yth
    Free Member

Have you looked at the Ibis forum on MTBR? This subject has been talked to death about on there. I think a lot of the Yanks are running Rockshox Monarchs RT3’s matched with a Lyrik fork.
    I was going to try a Bos Vip’r with a Deville fork but mine is stuck in 140 mode for now. All my mates have have XC and trail bikes, so not sure where I’ll make the most of a 160 travel bike? 🙁
    Whichever route you go down it will have been talked about on the forum I’ve already mentioned.

julians
    Free Member

Air seems fine on mine,but I haven’t tried a coil so have nothing to compare it to.

Suppose it comes down to how much the extra weight would affect you, as by all accounts a coil will perform better than air

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ibis mojo hd rear shock’ is closed to new replies.