Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • I won!
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

I got this earlier today:

WorldWideLotto.com

UNITED KINGDOM IN COLABRATION WITH GOLD MINING COMPANY. INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD LONDON MILLION INT & NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTION OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO,12th AVENUE KWAME NKRUMAH 01 BP .

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the INTERNATIONAL POOLS LOTTERY RAFFLE DRAW International programs held on the (15TH OF JUNE 2009). Your e-mail address was attached to the following.

Ticket Number: 6325698-44596-222
    Serial Number: 410-32659
    Lucky Numbers: 4014-236985744-596

Which consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for lump sum payment of €850,000.00 euros. (Eight Hundred and fifty thousand Euros).

!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due t o mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your wining information confidential until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to you.

This is part of our security protocols to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants, All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 company and 30,000, individual’s email addresses from all over the world.

This promotional program takes place every year and was promoted and sponsored by (International software Organisation committee and International lottery United Kingdom), we hope with part of your wining you will take part in our next year(1 million) international lottery.

For your information on how you will start processing and remittance of your wining prize money to your designated account of your choice.

Contact your claiming manager agent for due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice to this e mails stated below/

NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTIONS/PRIZE GIVING AWARD 12TH.AVENUE KWAME N’KRUMAH, OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO.
    NAME: MR. MUKHTAR – SEEDORF.

Email: lotprm06@gmail.com

Remember, you must contact your claims officer not later than 15TH OF JULY 2009. After this date all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications , please remember to quote your reference numbers in every one of your correspondences with your officers.

Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims officer as soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

We wish you continued good fortunes.

Best regards.

The Management,
    Lottery Organisation.

Celebration time!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Congratulations ………. now don’t go silly spending it all on bike-bling. And don’t forget you’ve only got one week to claim it in.

Hairychested
    Free Member

😉

sofatester
    Free Member

😆

Hairychested
    Free Member

Also this:

from abdel karim
    Dear Sir,

I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department Bank of African (BOA). I got your address in Burkina faso chamber of commerce through yahoo details.In my departmentn we discovered an abandoned sum of $ 30 ,000,000 US dollars
    (Thirty Millon US dollars) .In an account that belongs to one of our
    foreign customer who died along with his entire family in a concord plane crash in the year 2003 in paris that almost took the whole life of the pasengeres on board.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my department now decided to make this businness proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don;t want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclamed after three years, the money will be transfered into the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. We agree that 45% of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 5% will be set aside for
    expenses incured during the business and 50% would be for ;me to the percentages indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate trnansfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted .

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter. Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Please call me no 00 226 76 50 73 31.

Your;s faithfully,

Mr Abdel Karim

DezB
    Free Member

Please call me no 00 226 72 50 73 31

I waiting on your call

epicyclo

That bit of paper is worth more than those sub-prime mortgages. Maybe you should sell it to a bank for a discount – I’m sure you’d be happy with say $100,000 🙂

BigDummy
    Free Member

I have “Woman will scream in fear of splitting at size of member while men look on enraged” and “Please log on and remind us of your PIN number”. I think you win…

🙂

Hairychested
    Free Member

😀

jam-bo

email account receiving spam! i’m genuinely shocked…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘I won!’ is closed to new replies.