Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • I just can't be f'ing bothered anymore!!!
  • Tiger6791

Think I'll just go home and drink some Whisky.

Why is it never bloody easy……?

(Disclaimer: I realise my life is actually very easy and privileged compared to some but today has been about the shittyest ever)

billybob
    Free Member

seems to be something in the air lately – bosses generally beating employees with a shitty beaty stick.

It'll be the same reason I'm currently looking for other/better work.

Well I will be when I stop wasting time here.

epicsteve
    Free Member

Didn't have too bad a day myself however it's just starting raining and blowing a gale which means I'm going to be uphill and into the teeth of the wind all the way home. 🙁

cranberry
    Free Member

Tiger – go out and but a copy of Berlin – The Downfall – it won't make your day any better, but you will realise that that you have an easy life with little to worry about.

rs
    Free Member

cranberry – Member
    Tiger – go out and but a copy of Berlin – The Downfall – it won't make your day any better, but you will realise that that you have an easy life with little to worry about.

You didn't read the disclaimer did you 😉

at least tomorrow might be better 😀

jockhaggis
    Free Member

Maybe a beer will cheer you up?

twang
    Free Member

Crickey, she's got a firm grip not to spill that… wish she would though!

renton
    Free Member

cant be any worse than mine!!!

just found out ive got to do loads of courses over the next 4 months and then go away for 4 months to the falklands!!(im going to have 4 weeks max at home between now and july!!)

my employers seem quite happy with the fact that i finish a 4 week course on the friday(away from home for course duration) have the saturday at home with family and then fly away for4 months on the sunday…………..

****!!

Reluctant
    Free Member

Must grumble!
    Life's sh1t for lots of people at the moment.
    My day on wednesday was so unispiring, i simply couldn't face more of the same today. So i stayed home and painted the fence then went for a ride. Low Stress Day! Back to the House of Fun tomorrow 🙄

GrahamS

Tiger6791

My head hurts

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘I just can't be f'ing bothered anymore!!!’ is closed to new replies.