Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • How's everybody getting o?
  • cfinnimore
    Free Member

Was reading a C.A.L.M leaflet earlier, got me thinking…

So, how are you doing? Generally speaking. Y’alright?

cloudnine
    Free Member

Im retired!!

I was tired yesterday and im re- tired again today.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I’m getting lots of o.
    Sadly in the form of O2.

But thanks for asking.

MaryHinge
    Free Member

My firm announced 25% redundancies in July.

Life’s great!

Not getting any O though 🙁

jekkyl

Not too bad, generally not enjoying my job but up the chase tomorrow and 2 weeks holiday on Sunday. Could be worse. How are you?

downshep

Chocolates, flowers and giving O first?

matt_outandabout

I’m on holiday next week. Productivity will drop after tomorrow’s work team away day. I’m starting to calm down….

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

See my thread.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Not too bad, thanks. I’ve got some work stress and some relationship “isshoos”, but nothing a weekend’s riding in the sunshine won’t smooth out.

Really appreciate you asking though OP. How’re you doing?

nickc

some folk in my organisation means that work is a bit of challenge at the minute, (actually that’s one person, so it’s difficult to get really angry about it.)

relationships are tricky, but resolved that I’m really the master of my own happiness, so it’s my choice isn’t it?

And that’s really about it…So I’ve much to be grateful for, and very little to be worried about.

Thanks

Pigface
    Free Member

Currently bumping along the bottom but optimistic things will turn around, they have to, the law of averages says so 🙂 How are you OP hope you and yours are well.

jimmy

Jimmy Jnr due in 7 days. Surreal times, the passive dread of ultimate commitment. Can’t wait!

crankboy
    Free Member

Absolutely fabulous ta, work shit another round of cuts thanks to rubber faced Gove going to be his pure malevolence now in place of Graylings pig headed incompetence . However I have a wife I love and a son I adore my health and a weird but loving wider family so all is good.
    Jimmy congratulations been through the passive dread of ultimate commitment and out to the realisation that it brings real lasting joy ( for me anyway other responses to sleepless nights and dealing regularly with another humans excrement are available)

martinhutch

Dressing on my gravel rash gets changed today, plus it’s a rainyish weekend up here so I’m not missing too many dry trails. So not too bad. 🙂

badnewz
    Free Member

7/10 here, always looking for a result mind.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

I’m doing my last hour of work before three weeks off incorporating two different holidays. The sun is shining. I probably won’t be this serene and contented again all year. 8)

chrisgibson
    Free Member

Been better, lots of things are a bit meh at the moment but the sun is out and I will be riding at the weekend!

Off to the Chase as well, can’t wait.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Been off work since Tuesday with tinnitus, sounds like 2 football referees are blowing their whistles in my head! (Any tips from fellow sufferers to alleviate the damn thing?)
    Apart from that life’s good, no real stress, family is happy and healthy. Also off to France for a couple of weeks holiday next month yay!

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Hate work Hate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate workHate work

Other than that, not so bad.

DezB
    Free Member

So, how are you doing? Generally speaking. Y’alright?

You offering help?

Pull me out of this downward spiral.

o is better than ever though.

senorj

Quite stressed tbh. And I’ve just been informed by my local water authority I have a drain misconnection which has to be sorted in three weeks….arsecheeks .

IHN

fin, than yo

gordimhor

Not bad at all shit moving inexorably towards the fan over the next 2 weeks but I’m already starting to duck and short break after that:-)

natrix
    Free Member

Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) is a new one to me.

I get ‘o’ by dimming the lights, putting on some soft music and…………

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘How's everybody getting o?’ is closed to new replies.