Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Howies Sample Sale
  • bikemonkey
    Free Member

Worth the trip or don't bother?

What's the best thing you've bought?

What's the average saving on, say, a pair of jeans or a T-shirt?

If you're going to go, do you absolutely have to get there 9am tomorrow, or is there still a reason to rock up on Saturday?

mafu26
    Free Member

where and when is it?

a friends brother got lots of good stuff a few years ago i seem to remember

CountZero

They had a sale over a week or so last year in Bath, with lots of sample and end of line stuff. Good prices, I got a couple of pairs of Skomer jeans for £30/pair, a couple of t-shirts, a nice sweatshirt, and other stuff, mostly about a third of original. Well worth it.

mrchrispy

unless you are either a big heffer, a tiny man frog or love mad colours then i wouldn't bother.

Midnighthour
    Free Member

I went to the Bath sale last year – had been to the Bristol shop sale not long before that. I bought a tee shirt at the 'sample' sale that was actually a 2nd and was not indicated as such in any way and I did not realise there was pattern misprint until I got it home. As they gave out no till receipts at all (rather dodgy/evasive policy?!), it was impossible to take back. I also bought a coat from the Bristol shop (before the tee shirt) which I was really pleased with. It was a mid soft blue. Less than a year later of light use it had faded to a dull grey as the dyes were not up to the job. I would not bother with the company again.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I wen to the Edinburgh sale – late probably! Nothing in "average" sizes, prices were good tho.

mrchrispy

went along today on the off chance.
    **** all worth getting.

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Got a Hand Me Down jacket for £60. It's a bit big (XL when I'm M) but for £60 I don't care!

3 x T Shirts or Polos for £25.

The best of the boys stuff seems to have one but there's loads of girls' stuff left.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Howies Sample Sale’ is closed to new replies.