Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • How very dare they?
  • BermBandit
    Free Member

French opinion (offensive racial slur removed – mod)

Given the disrespect on the right side of the political forum for Europe, has this helped or hindered Cameron?

tankslapper
    Free Member

WTF! Has the word 'French' now been removed by the 'swear filter'?

Cameron's so called 'U-Turn' was more about Adolf Brun not allowing the people of this country their democratic rights than anything else. Still, I wouldn't trust any of them to sit the right way round on a toilet seat so who am I to comment?

BermBandit
    Free Member

I reckon the fact that the French are slating him is manna from heaven for him.

Pook

Two Tory MEPs quitting isn't though.

BermBandit
    Free Member

Isn't a Tory MEP an oxymoron?

Pook

drop the 'oxy' and you're about right.

julianwilson
    Free Member

helped: I am sure there are plenty of folk who would like to see the UK 'out' and this will surely make some of their minds.

Yikes that sounds a bit Daily Express; FWIW I side with the french monkey's opinion, and I also had a little chuckle as his name sounds a little bit silly to my own cheese-eating lefty ears. 🙂 (sort of sounds like "the doofus" to me)

kimbers

cast iron dave is in a pickle

he has to wave his willy around to the party, placating his eurosceptics and the daily mail reading electorate (who know we are superior to them europeans)

so he when he does come to power all the leaders of our most important trade allies will be mightily pissed off at him when he needs to be on the best possible terms he can to get us out of our current financial straights
    both cast iron dave and michael howard on newsnight made these tubthumping anti-ero diatribes yesterday and ended them with 'because labour has left us with this huge deficit'- desperately trying to remind the electorate that nulabour is much worse than their own internal european demons which will tear the party apart again in a few electoral cycles

allthepies
    Free Member

Tomorrows fish and chip paper.

kimbers

i think it went under the radar a bit because of the helmand police killings

the entire europe thing is quite complicated and dull anyway so lot of people just ignore it

i guess thats why the idea of a yes/no referendum is the popular option with our dumbed down populace, its just like voting someone off strictly cum x-celebrity brother
    rise of the idiots and all that

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘How very dare they?’ is closed to new replies.