Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • How much toilet roll do you use each time/daily/weekly ?
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

I tear as much as I need !

Family of four and we seem to be using almost a roll a day…

b1galus
    Free Member

three sheets a day , twenty one a week so not a lot unless the IBS kicks in then the sky is the limit. TMI?

bikebouy
    Free Member

1 sheet, folded. Then rinsed out and use the other side, folded.

So about 4 sheets a week.

And soap.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Surprisingly I know the answer to this. My sisters mentioned that her household of 4 goes through a roll a day which I thought was high (but apparently not OP) so I checked my own consumption and a roll lasts around 14-16 days. That’s one person working from home so it’s rare that I use someone else’s loo roll.

bearnecessities

A roll will probably do me about a month, but as a good old Civil Servant, I do my best to time it so I get paid for my time on the throne.

Yes, you pay my poos.

Kahurangi

+1 for poo while at work.

Was is Ms. Trunchbull who declared “one up, one down, one shine”?

While trekking in Nepal, we got through half a roll in 2 weeks.
    At home, it’s probably a week a roll.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I do my best to time it so I get paid for my time on the throne.

Yes, you pay my poos.

Living the dream.

sobriety
    Free Member

Was is Ms. Trunchbull who declared “one up, one down, one shine”?

I thought it was Arnold Rimmer ‘One for the front, One for the back and One to polish’

clodhopper
    Free Member

Izal Medicated. God, that brings back some traumatic memories. I thought it had been banned under the Geneva Convention?

I think I’d rather use this:

welshfarmer

1 sheet.

Make a hole in the middle. Stick finger through hole. Use finger to wipe bottom. Withdraw finger from hole in paper, while using paper to clean finger. Use small piece from where you made the original hole to clean under the nail

Sorted

jambalaya
    Free Member

Top thread 😀

I am well known for buying loo roll on most visits to supermarket, never knowingly under use or run out.

RustySpanner

Izal?
    🙂

I bet you own a brown bike.

bearnecessities

Top Bottom thread

Cougar

Izal Medicated. God, that brings back some traumatic memories.

It doesn’t so much absorb as redistribute.

Danny79
    Free Member

Flatmate goes through a roll a day on the weekend frequent visits based on the noise less than solid should really lay off the cider.

rocketman
    Free Member

3 sheets
    1 up 1 down & 1 to polish

(c) Arnold J. Rimmer

thegreatape
    Free Member

One to wipe, one to polish, and finished off with a wet bum wipe.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Moist towellettes for the polish ,Shirley? We’re not savages! 😉

edit : Damn your ninja edit skillz 🙁

porter_jamie

i wondered about this when i shared a flat with a work mate once. usually, rolls of bog paper would last seemingly for weeks. and then one or the other girlfriends would visit, and every time without fail, we would run out. what exactly does go on in there? are they yanking yards and yards of it off the roll for fun? it got to the point where if i went away for the weekend i would hide a stash so at least if i came in from a long drive and was busting, i wasnt in trouble..

scaredypants

there’s me and 3 burds in this house

I spend more on bog roll than food every week 🙄

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

A lot. I’m very hairy so ‘wipe ’till white’ takes quite a while!

nickc

and then one or the other girlfriends would visit, and every time without fail, we would run out. what exactly does go on in there?

errrmmm, you’re aware there’s nothing to shake…right? 😕

Mister-P
    Free Member

I just use a sock.

Xylene
    Free Member

And don’t wear grey trousers.

0 sheets

thegreatape
    Free Member

I think what was happening there porter_Jamie is that your visitors fell into the bizarre and frankly senseless category of arse wiper that is the ‘wrapper’. Some people – including me – are folders. Others are scrunchers, which is fair enough, both styles have merit. But not the wrapper (and yes , I’m talking about you Stephanie Francis), who for some unfathomable reason thinks the best approach is to wrap their hand and wrist up in so much bog roll that they partially resemble the late Tutenkhamun (sp?), and then try and wipe their hoop with it. Firstly, what a monumental waste of paper, but secondly, how on earth do they maintain any semblance of control and accuracy? Must be worse than trying to roll a fag wearing Dachsteins.

P-Jay
    Free Member

4 of us, 1 still in nappies so doesn’t really count. All I know is that I order a 4 pack a week and never run out, once in a blue moon I check stock and we’ll still have a fresh 4 pack on shopping day and I skip all the way to the supermarket dreaming about what I’ll spend the extra £1.75 on.

maccruiskeen

One goose, maybe two. But usually one if the second is looking angry.

To quote Rabelais
    “But, to conclude, I say and maintain, that of all torcheculs, arsewisps, bumfodders, tail-napkins, bunghole cleansers, and wipe-breeches, there is none in the world comparable to the neck of a goose, that is well downed, if you hold her head betwixt your legs. And believe me therein upon mine honour, for you will thereby feel in your nockhole a most wonderful pleasure, both in regard of the softness of the said down and of the temporate heat of the goose, which is easily communicated to the bum-gut and the rest the inwards, in so far as to come even to the regions of the heart and brains.”

maccruiskeen

welshfarmer
    1 sheet.

Welshman types with spanish accent.

Xylene
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mFf5B5qEX4[/video]

mrsfry
    Free Member

Don’t men dab the end so they don’t drip?
    Ewwwww

deadkenny
    Free Member

Shit loads

bearnecessities

*logs out*

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘How much toilet roll do you use each time/daily/weekly ?’ is closed to new replies.