Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • How much coffee do you drink per day?
  • will
    Free Member

Instant haterzz 😆 It isn't that bad!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Instant haterzz It isn't that bad!

if you like it that's fine – it's much easier to make 🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

4-5 mugs of filter coffee for me, it's the only way I can regulate my energy and sleep patterns. I tried coming off it but ended up unable to sleep at night and unable to work in the day.

donsimon
    Free Member

A mug from one of these first thing in the morning, then usually nothing more.

Kevevs
    Free Member

loadsssss. sat here, pint mug in hand.

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

How much?
    Quite a bit. Maybe more that I should. Not quite too much.

How do I know how much is too much???
    I was working in Munich with a multi-national organisation and accepted a kind invitation from the Italian contingent to join their Espresso syndicate.
    At its peak, my consumption was probably 4 to 5 before lunch.
    After breaking out in a sweat and shaking uncontrollably on more than one occassion, I eventually took the hint and backed off a bit. 😳

khani
    Free Member

2 to 4 a day, non after lunch, it took a while to reduce it to that, but I'm a grumpy tosser if I do more.
    Instant is foul awfull stuff, tea if no ground coffee available

slowjo
    Free Member

None…. have had one coffee in the last five years. Seeing as how I used to practically live on the stuff I was amazed that when I had one the other week, it tasted like burned water!

Tea all the way for me.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

nickc

No, you're right, it just isn't the same, that's all.

glenh
    Free Member

khani
    Free Member

it is, it really really is! 😈

elaineanne
    Free Member

i only drink one coffee a day if that…i drink mostly tea or consume alot of water (tis gud for you)……

pitduck
    Free Member

way to much 😆

chewkw
    Free Member

Most day one but could get to five sometimes.

😆

metalheart
    Free Member

tinribz
    Free Member

Was on about 6 – 8 a day for years, stuck to water at work because I knew >10 a day couldn't be healthy.

Stopped 7 weeks ago and switched to 3 or 4 mugs of green tea. Go to bed an hour earlier, wake up a hour earlier.

Ever since moods have been alternating between depression and anger fairly consistently.

Try the odd cuppa char now and again but it don't taste the same anymore, no desire to acquire it again, prefer the green and hint of grapefruit now. Packing in the 20 roll-ups a day may be a contributory factor.

hora
    Free Member

Cornoholio? haaaarhaaar

Teepeee

Teepee for my bumhole

bum-hole

bum-holio

hora
    Free Member

I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIOOOOO

BOW DOWN TO ME

CORNHOLIO!

solamanda
    Free Member

6-8 a day but usually only 1-2 on a weekend.

wonnyj
    Free Member
    Hairychested
    Free Member

Used to do double-figures when I worked at Costa. Now it's down to anything between none and half a gallon. Instant only as a punishment for not buying the real thing.

scaredypants

paulosoxo – Member
    shit loads

Yeh, I get that too

Nibsy
    Free Member

I try to limit myself to 3 cups a day but when I'm working 6hrs on 6off I tend to drink far too much, maybe 7 or 8 mugs!

Woody
    Free Member

Just finished my third large mug today (got up at 7 it's now 1020). Probably averages out at 8-10 large mugs a day – 99% instant as I usually don't have time or can't be bothered with the hassle/mess it takes to do a 'proper' one + if I would drink waaaay too much if I had a pot of filter or cafetiere on the go.

_tom_
    Free Member

I very rarely drink coffee, maybe once every few weeks if that. I don't really get a caffeine buzz out of it (mind you I don't from red bull etc either) and it gives you horrible breath/stale feeling mouth. I do love the taste of good coffee though 🙂

Usually have at least 5 cups of tea a day though.

epicsteve
    Free Member

I mostly only drink coffee in the morning and in work I probably have 6 to 8 per day – less at the weekend usually.

rich_tee
    Free Member

I used to drink about 5-6 cups a day. I have pretty much given it up now as didn't particularly enjoy the constant caffeine boost.
    Mint tea all the way now. – feel much better.

Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘How much coffee do you drink per day?’ is closed to new replies.