Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)
  • How many MPG does you car do?
  • MrFannay
    Free Member

Honda Civic 59 plate
    Type R 2.0L

33.4mpg over 18k from new of mixed driving

Daffy

Quich question – anyone running a lpg conversion?

What is the difference in the lpg mpg, compared to running petrol?

Thinking of buying a very cheep but clean Jeep 4.0L and converting it

Ta

10-20% less, and remember the first 10 miles of any journey will be run on petrol, not gas, so if your commute is short….

oliwb
    Free Member

Volvo V50 2L turbo diesel…42 MPG general commuting (25 miles each way, combination of country roads and main roads). Have seen 51 MPG once on a long motorway drive from London to Edinburgh.
    Not all that impressed with the figure to be honest, though my foot is probably heavier than it could be…

verticalclimber
    Free Member

fiesta 1.4 tdci 2009 will do 80+mpg at 50-60 on a roads and 55+mpg round town

not bad really and 20 quid road tax

Onzadog
    Free Member

55 late 1.7d astra estate. Last fill up was 63.78 mpg. But I do commute up and down the motorway around 55 mph. Need to make a tank last all week.

timc
    Free Member

E90 bmw 320d

Around town (At night) 39mpg
    Motorway fast 40mpg
    Motorway slow 45+mpg

Taken from trip but have also done the maths (fill up amount divided by miles) & found the trip to be pretty spot on to be fair 😐

rangerbill

land rover Td5 SWB mud tyres and roof rack, some towing 50%off road. average 25mpg

2008 1.9tdci Ford focus hatchback 55+mpg have managed 70mpg on motoway at a steady 60-65mph

1986 VWT3 1.9d hightop 35mpg

Old passat estate 1.9tdi (before Ford) 55mpg

cyclehard
    Free Member

It’s crazy – i have an LDV Convoy van, R Reg, 2.5L (no turbo) and it will do from Manchester to Newquay (approx 335 miles) on one tank which costs 98 pound. It works out that i get about 4.65 miles per litre!! Tough one to swallow!!

derekrides
    Free Member

Lucky to get 31 or 32 on daily commute to work (up and down big hills, my journey crosses three valleys) on mway get 40+mpg, it’s an Amarok with a supposedly fuel efficient engine, it apparently improves with time. I do drive defensively both with this and the Mrs’s Mini, have the computer on all the time, coast down hills stick to speed limits even slow down for roadies who inadvertently harm my consumption figures by having so to do. But I do get 500 miles per tank which lasts a couple of weeks but costs either side of £100 quid depending where purchased.

molgrips
    Free Member

it’s an Amarok with a supposedly fuel efficient engine

Fuel efficient engine, very inefficent body and vehicle.

Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)

The topic ‘How many MPG does you car do?’ is closed to new replies.