Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • How many Miles this week?
  • PlumzRichard
    Free Member

So how far have you cycled this week?

203 miles here, not as many as i wanted but dam the weather has been rubbish!

billybob
    Free Member

about 10 on my rollers in the kitchen

_tom_
    Free Member

Probably 5 if that, plus one gym session. Got a cold so exercise is off the cards for a while as it just makes me worse. Would’ve got a few in today but the crappy roads + frozen screen wash stopped me from getting to the FOD 🙁

warton
    Free Member

60 odd commuting. wanted to do more today but have cold / flu (I think it’s flu, my wife thinks its a cold) temp of 39c though…

gamo
    Free Member

0 🙁

GJP
    Free Member

0 +1

Jamie
    Free Member

0….just trying to force myself to go out in a bit and at least do something this week.

Run 20 miles tho this week. (8/7/5)

nicolaisam
    Free Member

5 miles.Felt like 50 with my cold and sore throat

mrmo
    Free Member

60 on the mountain bike, and managed 5miles on skis. Undecided about tomorrow, bike/ski/both

Garry_Lager

About 20 commuting.

Nae MTBing proper for a couple of weeks – take the bike back home with me for Christmas to try and get a few decent stints in.

60 on the mountain bike, and managed 5miles on skis. Undecided about tomorrow, bike/ski/both

Just interested – How does a ski mile equate to a bike mile or a running mile mrmo? Never done it – is 20 miles XC skiing a big outing?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

0, however I have done 3 hours on the turbo and 120 lengths breast stroke at the pool.

mrmo
    Free Member

i did 4 miles on skis yesterday evening and it hurt more than the 20 mtb i did yeasterday morning. BUT, it uses different muscles, a lot more upper body, even so my thighs hurt more skiing, and heart rate is higher.

flip
    Free Member

About 210, need to fill up with diesel now 🙄

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Not many 20 maybe

Jase
    Free Member

204, all in the snow on a Scott Addict RC 😆

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

0+ erm 0

schmiken

Ummm, I think around 30 on the road bike, and maybe 40ish on the MTB?

igm

about 40 all single speed. 20 of which was bedding in studded tyres (apparently you’re meant to)

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

not enough.

samuri
    Free Member

About 95. Pretty low. It’ll get better after all this life stuff stops getting in the way.

neil853
    Free Member

75 commuter miles, then we had 10 inches of snow which f**ked my weekend. Almost no chance of riding to work this week either, just göt to try and get out on the mtb……. 🙁

scaredypants

14 this week (and this month)

rOcKeTdOg

26, 94% off road

pixelmix
    Free Member

About 15 here.

Far less than I would like to, but it’s pretty icy out there, and riding 2.0″ tyres on the road is pretty boring. Now snow on ice, so maybe that will be a bit more rideable for next week…

donsimon
    Free Member

0 for time and not the weather, looking for a good day out on 25th though. 😆

Blower
    Free Member

not many here either 20 or so,full of cold this weekend 🙁

Kevevs
    Free Member

39 on my road bike. I’ve pushed trolleys around a supermarket car park about 70 miles since last sunday though. Do I get a prize?

Gary_M
    Free Member

227, totally rubbish I know.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

39 on my road bike. I’ve pushed trolleys around a supermarket car park about 70 miles since last sunday though. Do I get a prize?

Yarp, £5.93 per hour.

andrewh
    Free Member

9hrs on road (MTB with good tyres though!)
    3 1/2hrs off road
    4hrs turbo.
    4hrs running.
    Bit por but weather hasn’t been great.

DT78
    Free Member

10.9, 60% off road

Very happy with that as it was my first ride since breaking my collar bone 🙂

slartybartfast
    Free Member

0 (since july)

KonaTC

Does 500+ sitting on a train count?

If not then 0

Kevevs
    Free Member

king tut, you are wrong.

Tom83

About 80 odd SS commuting in the snow, feels about twice that, I’m knackered!

Militant_biker

Blimey some of STW ride a lot!

Me – about 100 miles, but 30 of those are road miles on a SS getting to the trails.

edhornby

2, one blast to the shop and back – but I am on paternity leave so ‘popping out for an afternoon on the bike’ would go down as well as Jackie Mason at the Luftwaffe christmas party

epo-aholic
    Free Member

………..done about 200 on the turbo and commuted once (28) this month! 😥

zaskarrider
    Free Member

i only got out for five mornings this week so a steady 215 miles, three mornings on the hybrid (cos of the weather) one on the road bike and one on the mountain bike.Just trying to get my ass in gear and get out now in temps of -9… i’ll regret it if i dont so here goes 😉

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘How many Miles this week?’ is closed to new replies.