Viewing 12 posts - 161 through 172 (of 172 total)
  • how many bikes do you own
  • hora
    Free Member

One mountain bike to rule them all; Blur4x

One singlespeed road bike for commuting.

emac65
    Free Member

(only 1 of these is rideable at any 1 time – use 1 build kit that fits all. Takes an hour to swap things over. Means i just need 1 of everything and not 3! (apart from chains, bb's and shifters.)

I should have added that,would be madness to have 7 of everything, darn expensive & take up loads of room.
    Only 3 of them are complete bikes,
    Two are just frames with h/set,bb,seatpost & saddle.
    Two have everything on them minus the wheels & chain.Currently after a set of wheels or hubs to build up for one of the SS's

ratadog

HT, 29er, Kaffenback winter bike, Swissbike
    plus assorted family bikes.

rs4
    Free Member

1 rockhopper
    1 stumpy
    3 hardrock frames in various sizes

cinnamon_girl

Only 4, used to be 5. That was the beginning of the end. 🙄

rnewell1973
    Free Member

Everyone needs at least three. One full suss, one spare suss and a cx or road bike. If she complains tell her you could always spend the cash on booze and lap dancers.

Blur LT
    Turner RFX
    Dialled Prince Albert frame
    CX set up for road

cinnamon_girl

If he complains tell him you could always spend the cash on booze and gigolos.

Wee amendment for the girlie bikers on here. 😉

captain-slow
    Free Member

One full sus

One road bike

One pub bike

simples!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

7 😳

SprocketJockey
    Free Member

Surly 1×1 as main offroad bike – perfect for local trails
    Cotic roadrat drop bar (built up as singlespeed crosser – 42:18) – for longer mixed road / off road rides
    Geared (ageing) Gary Fisher hardtail – for child seat duties, trips to proper mountains and rare trail centre visits

Seems like a pretty good mix – if I was only to keep one, it would be the Surly, no question.

trail_rat
    Free Member

between me n the missus we had 10 crammed into a 1 bed flat …i say in – because folk are emptying sheds round aberdeen …. so thats not a good look

my merida race bike , her merida race bike , my road bike , her road bike ,her scott contessa , my gary fisher rig , her singlespeed (commuter) , my specialized singlecross , her kona mcrae SS , planet X stealth pro TT.

piemann
    Free Member

Four:
    Heckler
    P7
    Guess Road bike
    Kuwahara steel fixie

I love em all.

Viewing 12 posts - 161 through 172 (of 172 total)

The topic ‘how many bikes do you own’ is closed to new replies.