Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • how i got my ex back easily
  • babrawitney-spam
    Free Member

I am Babra from the UK.I never believe in spells and magic until I experienced one sometime s ago and it really worked for me.I was in love with this guy and he is in love with me too for 3years and we making preparations to get married but to my surprise,his parents didnot want his hand in the marriage cos of the religion difference.I was about loosing my man to another lady under the influence of his parents until I met a spell caster on net that claimed he can help me out.He helped me cast a very strong spell that helped change his parents mind and i noticed also that my man love for me has greatly increased.We are happily married now with kids.People with similar problems can contact the spell caster on adewoletp01@yahoo.com..he can also cast all sort of spells…LOVE SPELLS,MONEY SPELLS,DREAM SPELL,SEX SPELL,BEAUTY SPELL,WEIGHT LOSS SPELL,LEGAL SPELLS,GAMBLING SPELL,GETTING EX BACK SPELL,PROTECTION SPELL,SUCCESS SPELLS,JOB SPELLS,LOCATING A MISSING PERSON OR OBJECT SPELLS,LOTTO SPELLS,CAREER SPELLS,DISEASE SPELL AND LOTS MORE

hexhamstu
    Free Member

Awesome!!!

j_me
    Free Member

Javelins, huge big spam ones

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Nobby nics.

j_me
    Free Member

I got my ex back by supergluing pubes on her bath tub, it was pretty easy.

squattingmouse
    Free Member

No “how to ride drops” spell?

Tiger6791

Yes, it does include a crownrace.

theboatman
    Free Member

You could have just offered to let him kick your back doors in?

fadda

Can this spell caster help me to get the money I’m owed by a member of the Nigerian royal family, who emailed me some weeks ago…?

kaesae
    Free Member

😯

yunki
    Free Member

anything that increases man love can only be a good thing right..?
    what do I have to sacrifice and where do I sign..?

leffeboy

Tries disappearing spell

Abracadab report

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘how i got my ex back easily’ is closed to new replies.